1

Supposedly, no one is ever truly alone. Even at someone's worst moments, there's always someone they think of, maybe an ex, maybe a crush, maybe their deceased parents, just someone, someone that made them happy when they felt they couldn't be, but there's rare cases when that's just not true.

*clank* I shut my locker closed. I trudged down the buzzing hallway and stepped into dull English class. I guess this class was the least dreadful... among others. I took my seat in the back, and then, she walked in. She took her seat in the front, she's the most beautiful person I've ever seen, i wonder why every guy in the school isn't after her. Her hair falling perfectly onto her shoulder, her beautiful light brown hair shone in the light. Mr. Gilbertson walked into class and placed his briefcase on his desk. He silently turned and started writing something on the chalkboard behind him. A soft murmur rose in the class.

"Alright class, unfortunately today I must address a rather... sensitive subject." Mr. G began.

"Suicide is a terrible and horrid act, it can happen to anybody at anytime. It could only take one insult to send someone into clinical depression, if you or someone you know is experiencing depression or becoming suicidal and self-destructive, please call the suicide hotline" Mr. G lectured, whilst passing out papers to give to our parents. I took the paper and shoved it into my backpack. After a little more lecturing and a psa the bell finally rang. I got up and rushed towards the door.  "oOf" I yelped as I ran into someone. The deafening sound of heavy text books hitting the ground echoed throughout the classroom, but no one cared to notice. I looked down and see that I knocked her over. "Oh my god im so sorry" I apologized while sticking my hand out to help her. I bent down to pick up all of her books and handed them to her. "I-ts ok" she mumbled. "Are you ok?" I questioned, still mildly alarmed. "Yea no im just bleeding a little" she reassured giving a slight giggle. "Oh fuck, uh follow me" I stumbled leading her to my locker. Man way to fuck this up.
I unlocked my locker and pulled out a box of band aids. "Who keeps band-aids in their locker?" She asked, laughing. "I uh just like to be prepared i guess" "Ok "Where is it?" I asked. "Seriously im ok" she laughed. "No really where is it?" I persisted. She held out her elbow shaking her head. I placed a band-aid on the wound and gave her a lollipop. Why am I practically a nurse? She took it and placed it in her pocket. "Thanks", she said. "Sorry again" i apologized. "Seriously its no big deal" she reassured. "I'm asher, ash for short" i introduced, holding out my hand. "Im Ivory" she replied, shaking my hand. "That's a nice name," i tried to compliment, "sorry that was weird" i said looking up and rubbing my face. "Its fine, i like your name too" she laughed. "Ivory, get over here!" Someone called. "I gotta go, nice meeting you ash" she smiled and ran over to her friends, who just happen to be the "popular" kids. I rolled my eyes at them and walked off. I actually talked to her!! She's so nice and articulate. She's amazing. I walked home to my apartment. I inserted the key into the lock and unlocked the door. I trudged inside and walked up to the shelf with my mom and dad's urns. I bowed my head down and sat on the couch and began doing my homework. *buzzzz buzz*  I picked up my phone and answered the call.
Ash:"Hello?"
Unk:"yes hello are you Asher Wilton?"
Ash: "This is him"
Unk: "Your application was accepted, you start Monday"
Ash: "Great thank you very much!!"
Unk: "Thank you for serving"
I hung up the phone, and finished homework. I watched a couple episodes of Riverdale (not-spons).
After awhile I started making myself some chicken alfredo. I ate dinner and did the dishes. Afterwards I went to bed. I laid there staring at the wall thinking about Ivory. Her beautiful smile, her kind eyes, her amazing voice I could just listen to all day. Her v o i-

*sleep*

--------------------------------------------------