Chapter 2

Now
It's been a couple years that me and Harry started dating, Also a couple years after Andi Moore a.k.a She-Venom but beside that. Me and Harry are also living together, I'm happy that I'm with him. We were at the park "Parker, Can we talk?" Harry asked "Sure, What is it?" I looked curious "You know, To this day I'm happy that I'm with you. Parker, There's something I need to ask you." Harry explained "Alright, What is it?" I was confused for a minute. Harry bend one knee and pulled something out of his pocket, I noticed it was a ring. I gasped "Parker Louis Rogers, Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Harry asked, Tears were running down my face, I was so happy "Yes." I spoke, He smiled and put the rind on my finger, He hugged me. He was so happy, I was so happy also. I pulled away "Wait, Who are we going to invited?" I questioned "Well, I can invite Pete, Miles, Anya, And I can see if my and my father's butler wants to come if that is okay?" Harry explained "It's okay, I can invite Aunt Mary, Kira, And Bucky." I said "Alright. So, We got a couple people." Harry spoke "Yep, Well come on. Let's head back to the apartment." I smiled, I noticed he grabbed my hand "Let's go." Harry smiled at me, I smiled back as we head back.

Back at the apartment

"Hey, Parks. I'm getting a call from Peter, Is it okay if I can take this?" Harry asked "It's alright, I'll be fine in here." I told him as Harry nod his head and leave out of the apartment. I remember a lot of things of dangerous stuff that happened in the past, Like when my Uncle's death, Norman's death, Otto's death, Kendall's death, And Andi's death. But that had to happened no matter what and I tried to save everyone but those I couldn't but least I have Harry, Peter, Kira,  Aunt Mary, And the others. Those are the only people I care about about now, Are I will make sure, I wouldn't lose any of them. And I won't.