Part 2

"Vladdy my boy! Come; join us for breakfast, before your blood congeals" The Count called from his throne with a sharp grin. "Robin, you look positively ravenous dear boy, drink up!"
Robin looked to Vlad, before taking a goblet of the crimson liquid. He downed the contents quickly, eager for more. "Never thought this would taste so good...I mean sure, I wanted to be one of you, but I never thought I'd get used to this" he took another sip, savouring the taste.
"Slow down breather boy, save some for the rest of us!" Ingrid grabbed a bottle of blood, her dark red lips pulled into a smirk as she settled herself on the chaise longue.
"Ex-breather" Robin spat back, a cheesy grin on his face.
Ingrid flashed a wicked smile at Vlad. "Ah yes, I keep forgetting my baby brother followed in my footsteps...how on earth you managed to Sire him, before you were even a full-fang yourself, I'll never know"
Vlad sighed and sat at the small table with Robin, sliding a goblet towards himself.

Ingrid too, had Sired someone. Will Clarke, her breather boyfriend.
He was there that awful night, fighting alongside his fellow vampires. Vlad had scooped up the Crown of Power, hesitating as he took in the violent scene before him.
Will had snapped when a rather well-aimed stake had grazed Ingrid's shoulder. He stood up, throwing ball after ball of fire in that damn slayer, Kurt Moller's direction.
Kurt fired a UV grenade, dusting a vampire on impact. He sent another hurtling towards - "WILL!"
Vlad heard his sister's blood curdling scream. He squeezed his eyes shut, knowing what had to be done.
It. Ended. NOW!

Vlad had taken on the power of that accursed crown, unlocking his true powers as the Chosen One.
He had ended the fight. He had sent the vampires packing, and was about to do the same with the slayers when a small stake imbedded itself in his left shoulder.
Not a smart move. The Count lunged at that idiot Kurt...

"Ugh! What is that putrid stench?!". Vlad snapped back from his memories.
"It's disgusting! If I weren't already dead, I'd swear it'd kill me!"
Vlad glanced over at the chaise longue where Will lay, his head in Ingrid's lap. "Ugh! That is nasty! Did you step in something?" Ingrid covered her nose, her other hand playfully stroking her lover's hair.

It had been a close call that night, he thought surely Will had been dusted, but the UV grenade had only burnt his arm in passing.
It had been another close call when The Count attacked Kurt. The slayer had tried and failed, to stake his father, the stake hitting just a few centimetres short of its target.
Call himself a legendary slayer? Vlad crushed him like a bug with the flick of a wrist!

"There is a rather unpleasant smell in the room, I have to say, it's almost unbearable!" The Count covered his nose with a silk handkerchief.
The smell was starting to choke Vlad too. "Ugh! Renfield! What did you roll in?" he yelled.
The bumbling drudge looked up from his un-cleaning, almost insulted. "But master Vlad, it...it's not me...I mean, I do smell" he said proudly "But...but I think it's coming from your...your frind Robin"
It was Robin's turn to look insulted.
"No, it's not him...ugh! Smells like something...rotting...like.." "But master Vlad,it is! He's dead after all...he-"
"OF COURSE HE'S DEAD! HE'S A VAMPIRE FOR FLAP SAKE!" Vlad shouted, the castle walls shaking.
Renfield backed up "But master Vlad...he isn't-" "I turned him, idiot! I swear, you festering maggot, sometimes I think your mind's almost completely gone!" He waved a hand, signalling for the drudge to leave.
"I think the same about you, master Vlad...poor little sod.." Renfield muttered as he shuffled out of the room.

..