"Uh, hey"

Up top is Rebecca! Please comment and tell me what you think!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RUN!" My mom yells to my older brother, Daniel. Daniel turns around and leaps forward grabbing me and my twin brother, Jacob. He runs outside and shoves us in the car and drives off. Before he can get far enough away we hear a gun shot and my father comes running out of the house, I cry out for my mom to come running out to but it never happens. 

Daniel pulls into the police station and we wait for the police to tell us something about what happened to our parents. When we had heard my mom and dads arguing we called the police, we knew that things would get out of hand and we would need someone to come and help.

Finally a police officer comes over and tells us our dad has been arrested for the murder of our mother. That was the day everything changed for me. I felt like a piece of me was gone, my mother died and my dad was now in prison. I had no parents and Daniel became Jacob and I's guardian. 

"Wake up!" Jacob yells, shaking my body like a maniac. I sit up realizing I was having a bad dream about that terrible night. 

"Sorry Jacob, how much time before we have to get up for school?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"About 5 minutes," he answers, I nod my head before climbing out of bed and heading to my bathroom, "are you going go ahead and get ready?"

The only answer I give him is a mumbled yes before I shut the door and turn on the shower and hop in. I take a long shower thinking about my dream. I have nightmares like that a lot. Most of them are memories of everything that happened to me and my brothers while we were with our parents. My dad used to get very aggressive with me and my brothers and my mom had a slight drug problem. My dad is still in prison he got sentenced to life. 

When I get out I dry my hair and do my make just going light since it's school. After that, I straighten my hair and start looking through my clothes. I decide to go with black skinny jeans, a white top tucked in at the front with a black belt and brown boots.

 I decide to go with black skinny jeans, a white top tucked in at the front with a black belt and brown boots

I head downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. When i get there Jacob and Daniel are sitting at the table drinking coffee. Which is so gross I want to throw up. Jacob looks up relief flashes over his face. "Good, I thought we were going to be late, you ready Bec?"

"Yep, bye Daniel see you later tonight?" I ask not sure if he is working late or not.

He nods "Yes, I am making dinner and yes you must be here so no parties, Jake." Jacob scowls at Daniel but there is a grin dying to come out. Daniel raises he's eye brows in a challenging way has he stands up looking all buff. They start wrestling like children moving their way to the living room. 

I laugh heading to the door to get into the car "Lets go Jake!" I yell back into the house before i shut the front door. Jacob comes following soon after and hops in the driver seat before driving off towards school.