Eleven

Emma got up by the delicious sound of Regina's Pancakes. "Morning.", Regina said and laughed. "Morning baby.", Emma replied and Put her hands around Regina's waist. Emma turned her around and pulled her into a long kiss. "Emma the Pancakes.", Regina said and let out another laugh. "I don't care, I want you-now.", Emma replied and pulled Regina closer. She started kissing Regina roughly and lifted her up. Emma pushed Regina against the wall and Licked the brunette's neck until there was a mark. She put off Regina's shirt and started kissing down to her breasts. "I love you Regina.", She whispered into Regina's ear. Emma took off Regina's bra and threw it at the couch. She started sucking Regina's breasts and the brunette let out a moan. Emma put one hand Of hers at Regina's bare behind, the other one at her ass. Emma pulled Regina closer and kissed her passionately. "Emma the Pancakes.", Regina pointed again and laughed. "Crap-you're right.", Emma said as she smelled smoke. She ran to the Pancakes and took them out of the pan. "You want some dark ones?", she joked and Regina put on her clothes again. "I need to go to the police station today, not for long, maybe an hour, Ruby needs me.", Emma said and Regina nodded.
After breakfast,Emma went there and Regina watched Tv until a knock at he door interrupted her.
======
"Don't you have a key Emma?", Regina asked without any answers, so she stood up and opened the door by herself. "Hey Regina, missed me?", Daniel asked and entered the house. "What do you want here?", Regina asked and took some steps back. "I want you, I always wanted.", Daniel said and went to Regina. As Regina bumped at the wall, he grabbed her back and her ass to pull her closer. She kicked out but he didn't care. He kissed her hungrily and leaded her outside by her arm. "No! Leave me alone!", Regina yelled but he moved on. He opened his car and as he was about to push her inside, Emma showed up. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT HERE!", She yelled and got out of her car. "Emma!", Regina yelled and tried to get away from Daniel. She got out but Daniel was holding her arms tightly so she could get away. "Who are you? This isn't your business.", Daniel said and tried to drag Regina into his car again, but she kicked out. "LEAVE HER ALONE!", Emma said and came closer. As Daniel saw, he put one of his hands off Regina and took out a knife from his pocket. "Leave! Or this will get bloody for you!", He said and pointed with the knife at her. "Daniel No! Please don't hurt her.", Regina begged while she tried to get rid of his grip. "Shut Up Babe. That's a thing between me and that bitch now.", He said and tried to hit Emma with the knife. Emma put out her Gun and her Handcuffs, she commanded him to Turn around and let Regina go. He drop the knife at the floor and Did as she said. "Emma!", Regina cried out and ran into Emma's arms. Emma called Ruby to arrest Daniel, so she did.
======
As Ruby and Daniel were away again, Regina cuddled herself to Emma's chest. "Are you cold?", Emma asked and Regina nodded softly. Regina was cold very often. Emma took the blanket which was next to her and covered Regina's tiny body with it, she cuddled her caring and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry Emma.", Regina stuttered quietly after a while. "For what?", Emma asked and stroke Regina's hair out of her face. "For being with Daniel, you got into trouble because of me.", Regina said while fighting to hold back her tears. "Hey Baby it's okay. He's just one of all these jerks, but you have me now and I will always protect you.", Emma said and earned a roughly but still caring kiss from Regina. Emma kissed her back quickly, lift her up and Carried her upstairs to Regina's bedroom. She sat her down at the Bed and laid over her while kissing her. Emma sat up and started to massage Regina's breasts. As Emma pulled Regina into a kiss again, the brunette turned them around so she'd be on the top. She took off Emma's shirt and massaged her breasts. Emma moaned softly and didn't turn them around again even though she's much stronger than Regina. Regina started sucking Emma's breasts and as she released them, she started sucking Emma's neck until there was a mark left. Regina put off Emma's jeans and Emma lifted herself up a little bit to make it easier for Regina. Regina leaned forward for a kiss which got interrupted by a loud moan of Emma. Regina had put two fingers into her and started Rubbing hardly. Emma leaned herself back in the pillow so she wouldn't moan that load but as Regina added another finger and started licking her centre, Emma could hold the moans back anymore. "FUCK REGINA! FASTER!", Emma yelled while Licking Regina's wet lips. Regina did as she was told and Emma moaned louder. "O GOD!", Emma yelled and bit Regina's lip softly.