Part 1

"Goodbye kids!" Barney said to the group of children, after finishing their final song. "See you next week." All of the kids filed out, until just one was left. Peter Parker, a new addition to Barney and Friends, walked up to the big purple dino. "Mr. Barney, you have taught me so much about friendship and kindness, thank you." Barney smiled at Peter as he continued, "I was wondering if you could teach kindness to a big purple space grape who is trying to murder us all." Peter finished. Barney considered this for a moment. "I will try, what is his name?" He questioned. "Thanos" Peter answered.

~

Thanos looked around Titan, destroyed to bits. He remembered when he was little and Titan was beautiful. With his help no place would have the same fate as his beloved home planet.

There was a loud rumbling noise, which pulled Thanos from his planning. When he looked up he spotted where the noise came from, a giant purple and green spaceship.
"I was hoping I would find you here." A big dinosaur said, stepping out of the spaceship. Thanos has never seen the creature in his life. He studied its face. Thanos found the dino quite attractive."Who are you?" Thanos questioned, preparing for attack. "Well, I'm Barney the dinosaur, are you Thanos?" He replied, with his cheery, up-beat voice. "Who's asking?" Thanos said defensively. "Me, silly!" Barney laughed at the dumb question. Thanos then realized this idiotic dino would do him no harm. "Why have you come here?" No one ever came to Titan anymore, what would this dinosaur be doing? "Well, I heard you want to kill half of the universe, so I came to teach you about kindness. Killing off half of the universe is not a kind thing to do." Thanos crossed his arms and huffed in annoyance. "You know what's not kind, people are STARVING." Thanos retorted. "Better than death! Let's sing a song, maybe that will teach you a lesson. When you want to do something you should stop and think, 'will this hurt somebody, or will it make there week?' If it will hurt someone maybe you should stop, because if you were in their place you would probably not (want to be killed). And-" "Jesus christ, stop singing." Thanos cut him off. He didn't have a terrible voice, he thought, it was actually pretty hot. "Did you learn the lesson?" Barney asked. "People dying is just a small price to pay for a thriving universe." Thanos tried convincing Barney his idea was good. "Please!" Barney pleaded, his voice shakey. "For me" he added. Thanos couldn't resist his temptation. He lunged forward and pulled the dinosaur close to him, "Only if you call me daddy." Barney didn't know how to respond. He had to admit, he did have a slight daddy kink. "okay, daddy." Thanos let out a slight moan at the words. Barney couldn't take it anymore, he wanted Thanos now. "Thanos wait, you need to promise me you won't kill half of the universe." Thanos, looked down, unable to make eye contact. "I can't promise you that."
Barney's eyes filled with tears. "Then I can't stay here any longer." Barney left without looking back.