~My life~

🌻Chapter one🌻 Someday you have to learn to let go of something that meant the most to you, it can be a loved one or can be a best friend. Someday in our life there will be a point where everything you wanted just disappears, you thought he/she would not of done that thing. They could of self harmed and killed themselves or maybe they had a car accident, every year more than 200,000 people kill themselves. It can be any age but mostly in there teen years. They have either had enough of there life and everything had gotten to hard for them, I had a friend who was 17 he was a very happy and graceful friend I never knew he was suicidal or self harmed it came as a shock as I found out, he was so young and he just ended his life. It was hard to attend his memorial, we were friends but nothing like best friends, I knew him off of my mums friends he was so young and I'm still in shock.

💕Chapter two💕

I knew that when he was young he got abused by his mum and his family so he came to were my mums friend lives, he spent four years living with her and her two boys. The first time I met him was at the petrol station with my mum and he tried getting in a relationship with me it was really funny, but I have to admit he was really hot anyway I kept catching up with him and we would hangout together. The last place I saw him was at the petrol station he bought a drink then I saw him in there so I went in there and said hi and he bought me a drink I remember it all, then he went away with his family on a vacation to Melbourne, he was staying there for six months and before two weeks when he was about to be coming back he sadly hung himself. He got bullied because of how he looked and dressed and there was a rumour that went round the whole school that he was supposed to be gay, but I knew he wasn't I had a very bad feeling that he was suicidal and depressed but I didn't feel comfortable to ask him. I then moved schools and I would only catch up with him on weekends, and it was sad as I would see him everyday.

🎀quote🎀

Today she threw up,

tomorrow shell starve-

they see what she's doing

but they can't see her heart.

They see what she draws

In pretty red paint,

But they don't see the pain,

And they don't see the hate.

They look for the scars,

But never the weapon-

They whisper their words,

But she doesn't forget them.

🌸Chapter three🌸

After he killed him self I stared felling down and depressed this was two years ago I started cutting, I then started to get bullied heaps and when I started cutting I couldn't stop it was an addiction I loved the numbness and pain because I feel like I deserve it. I stayed in a bad school, had fake friends who turned out to be bitches, they would be rude and they would talk and bitch about me even around me and I could hear. Then I moved schools everything changed I met two beautiful girls they always help, care and always bring a smile to my face I unfortunately found out that one of my new best friends felt the same way I did, I wanted to tell her that I felt the same but I wasn't trusting her enough as it was about the fith week of school. I knew that she would never tell anyone but I only knew her for five weeks, as we started getting closer and closer at the end of term 1 I eventually told her that I was depressed, cut my self and committed suicide three times already. It wasn't such an easy thing to say.

💊Chapter four💊

I remember my first cuts very well I did them on my arm and they were very noticeable, which I hated but I did not Think what would would cover it and it was summer I was wearing a singlet and shorts and my mum came back with my brother and as I reached over my brother, he saw my arm and then asked if I cut myself I said no I would never. He asked what it was from I said it was from the cat, I was playing and it hurt me. And my brother didn't believe me so he asked mum about it, my mum went off at me and I was just so sad it's was like I just got abused verbally and she cared but she yells at me. I thought that she would be supportive but I thought wrong that night was the worst, I kept cutting all that night and I was covered it cuts some of them have scared on the inner of my legs and a tiny bit on my arm. It's now been about three months I still feel suicidal and depressed, my lat cut was on the 13th of July 2014.

✨Chapter five✨

People never hear you cry when you feel like your worth nothing and death is upon us, all you do is get yelled at and bullied you just give up. You go you can never come back all because of those people, they find out and they feel bad! They just made someone take there own life, just of what these people said. BULLYING AND BITCHING ABOUT PEOPLE NEED TO COME TO AN END! You can physically and verbally bully people and many other things, you tell them to kill themselves and they do you call them sluts and there actually not i really think This stuff needs to end right now! There was a web made about me saying that I was the biggest slut in Australia, this was a boy I was talking to he was 17, we were friends and we talked every night in the phone. He always said he would leave me but he never does he started calling me a slut and a whore, and said it was all over the Internet so I looked up my name and he put up like 12 or something webpages I was so ducked off.