<<Chapter 1>>

(Edited : Better Representation and Language)
CHAPTER ONE
(Welcome reader!) ♡

My English isn't very good, it's my third language so you might see a few cringe mistakes but I have tried my best to erase them♡

__________________

-Please don't forget to vote.
-Enjoy it with some snacks ^^

_________________

Y/n's POV
My body is so damn weak somedays. I wake up and have a quick shower before sliding into a Alan Walker hoodie.

The atmosphere was kind of dull with no signs of cloud. I sigh to myself as I hear my mom, "Y/n! Let's go to school! You're late."

Uh mom... I thought to myself as I headed downstairs and followed my mom to the car. I then buckled up my belt and she started to drive the car.

The radio suddenly started to play 'Spectre', I tried my best to control my emotions cause I am crazy about Alan Walker.

I slide my phone out and see my Instagram notifications. I'm always waiting for Alan to like my post, but dreams never come true I guess.

We then reached at the gate of my school. I got out of the car and my mom said, "Cheer up hun! Tomorrow is your birthday!"

I tried my best to smile and headed towards the lockers and removed my books. I then headed to my classes. I greeted some of my friends before sitting alone in a corner.

Just then the sunshine of my life. My best friend, Linda approaches me and sits beside me. Before I could even start a small talk with her, Rose arrives.

Rose is the most queenka of our high school, well her hobby is to pick on weak students and I was her prey every time.

She approaches and says, "Uh! Alan Walker doesn't even notice you little brat! Keep adoring him!!"

Now I guess this might be problem of every walker, some people might be teasing you for being a 'walker' just ignore those them. They're jeleous of your taste in music >>

Rose then starts to curse on my appearance but who cares? I just kept ignoring her, she went away once the teacher arrived.