Chapter 3 : Facing you

So what now? I asked looking at them, senching they have something on they sleeves.

We have to face that little boy or either a Jerk. Bloom replied as all nodded looking at me evilly

What!? Are you crazy! No! I yelled backing away, I can't face him after what he did to me.

Yes! They all yelled as they put me into a normal dress and some plats and they we're off.

What are we doing here? I yelled looking at them getting mad then, I saw Brandon house, the house he promised me with for the rest of our lives now....

As I felt tears escape from my eyes.

Getting your man back! Tecna yelled as they entered his house and I followed slowly behind not knowing what the he'll they're planning.

He have queards? I yellled surpised and worried seeing at the back door and then I fought why no we're we came in.

Shhh! All the girls yelled in my face as I look at them furiously

Don't you shush me! I yelled as Miss Musa covered my mouth with her hands

You little!! I mumbled as they shush me again.

Musa this like you all planned, this isn't going to work he is in love with, with Chimera. I replied slowy as I saw them kissing in front of my face I broke into tears as I stood there with my mouth opened, he could of see me if he opened his eyes but, he didn't.

I am leaving. I wimpred as Aisha stumpled me to the house hall and we all slowly stumpled there while Flora hugged me.

We will find the truth... she replied and I look at her and slowy nodded as we entered his room.

All we saw it was an empty room nothing inside until. It hit my eye the espact same bottle from valtor but, but we defeated Valtor years ago.

How is this possible? Bloom yelled freaking out knowing she killed him

You killed him! Aisha yelled looking at Bloom as she nodded

He can't just rise from the dead can he? Tecna yelled looking at us as I began to worry.

What is going on? Flora yelled as we all raised our arms worried

This is freaking me out!! Musa yelled getting cool culls.

This doesn't make any since? I yelled worried as they all nodded

What doesn't make any since? A voice was heard behind me, it can be can it??

.................................................................................................................