Chapter 4

The dancers were in their positions as the music played.

(A/N: Jimin is the main dancer, the guy in the red shirt)

As the song ended, everyone applauded for the performance. After talking for a while after the performance, my class went back to the classroom.

*After university*

"Hey Y/N do you have any plans today?" Eunwoo catch up with me.
"Aniyo. I was thinking of going to Jimin's. Wae?"
"Oh I was wondering if you wanted to hangout?" He scratch the back of his head.
"Sure."
"But what about your boyfriend? Don't you want to see him?"
"I wanted to but I don't want to disturb him on his dance."
"Is he okay with you hanging out with me?"
"He's fine with me hanging out with my friend, Taehyung so I think he should be fine with you. So where we going?"

*Taehyung's POV*

"Okay see you tonight." What did I just witness? Is Jimin cheating on Y/N again? This a**hole. Someone needs to teach him on not to be a player. I went home since Y/S/N left to spoil her little brother. As soon as I got home, my dad was on the couch reading the newspaper. "How's university?" "Good." I walk upstairs to my room. It's always like this. Me and my dad don't get along because he killed my mom. He was suppose to be in jail for a life sentence but let's just say someone got the money and bailed him out. I really can't bare living in the same house as him. All he talks about is the same thing. "How's school?" "Do well in school or else you would be out of my house." And so on. He acts like a parents but never would be one in my heart. I would rather be living on my own. Thank god that Y/N always lets me sleep over at her house. Her parents are nice just like her. Y/S/N sometimes lets me sleep over but let's just say she's still shy on our relationship. We're pretty good and never got into a huge argument like Y/N and Jimin. Like come on. Who doesn't want to resist my cute box smile? I change my clothes and head out to box. "Where are you going?" "Meeting up with Y/N as I get some fresh air." I lied. I left the house and went to my usual boxing place. I head over  to the locker room and saw Yoongi hyung getting ready to box.

"Hyung you box?" He turned around and faced me.
"Yeah sometimes. What about you?"
"Getting rid of some stress."
"I see."

I went to change into my boxing clothes. I sat down on the bench and wrap my hands in bandage.

"Are you gonna box like that?" Yoongi hyung asked.
"Yeah. I always box like this when I'm stress."
"Oh. I guess it will hurt a lot."
"Aniyo. It doesn't hurt that much if you keep on doing it. I basically just keep boxing until my hands bleed."

I got up and head into the training room. I got into my stance and began boxing.

*Y/S/N's POV*

I walked over to my brother, Sung Jun's school. I waited over at the gate and played on my phone until I heard a familiar voice. "Aish noona. Don't pick me up." I went over to him and gave him a headlock. "Aigo am I not allow to pick up my little brother?" I smiled and rubbed his head. I let go of him and stared at him.

"Mwo?"
"Should I take you out to eat?" His eyes glistens.
"Jinja?!" I nodded. "You're the best noona!"

He gave me a hug but then let go.

"Won't eomma be angry that you're spoiling me again?"
"This is just a secret between us." He smiled.
"Okay!"

We both made our way to the convenience store. "But whatever you want. I'll pay for it." Sung Jun nodded and went to pick up some food and snacks. I sat down by the window and watch the people walk by. A few minutes pass and I heard Sung Jun calling me. "Noona! I'm done!" I look over to him seeing him holding many foods and snacks in his arms. I was shocked by the amount.

"Can you eat this much?"
"Aniyo. Twice a week noona."
"Yah you know I' in university right now. It doesn't mean I can let you but this much."

He pouted. I immediately gave in since I was the one who decided to spoiled him. "Arasso. I'll pay for it." He immediately smiled and put them on the counter. "That is 32,000 won." The cashier said. Welp there goes my ticket to Ikon's concert. Me and Sung Jun exited the convenience store. "Oh noona isn't that Y/N noona?" He pointed across the street. I look up and saw Y/N with a guy. Not gonna lie they're kinda look good together. "Yeah...." I said. Sung Jun started to shouted and waved his hand. "Hey! Y/N noona!" Y/N looked over to us and waved back. The crosswalk turned green and Y/N ran over to us. She gave me a hug which I hugged her back.

"Hi Sung Jun." She messed up Sung Jun's hair.
"Hi Y/N noona." He smiled.
"Y/N who's this?" I look over at the guy.
"Oh this is Eunwoo. He's my friend and classmate."
"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Eunwoo."

I whispered to Y/N.

"You guys look good together."
"Y/S/N!" She pulled away.
"I'm joking." I laughed.

She looked at me then to Eunwoo.

"But I wasn't kidding."
"Yah Y/S/N!"

*Jimin's POV*

I got ready to see my girl, Mirae at the club. I look at the mirror checking everything about me is perfect. Then my phone ranged.

"Hello?"
"Jiminie~"
"Oh what's up Y/N?" I put on my sweet voice.
"Nothing. I'm about to sleep. You?"
"I'm at my cousin's house right now."
"Which cousin? Jinyoung?"
"Yeah. Y/N I gotta go now. Jinyoung has some minor business that I need to help with. See you at uni?"
"Okay."
"Okay sleep well my baby~"
"You too."
"Mmhmm."

A/N: ARMYs don't forget to vote for BTS on the Billboard Fan Army Face-off!!!