Satan Sins Karma The God of Sins

Here it is. Satan, The God of Sins. His life was filled by hatred cause of the motarls. Those scars, they try to kill him when he was a child. Bite marks, bitten by animals that he try to help. Bruises, beaten up by bullies that called him mean and awful names to him. Robot arm, cruised the real arm when he was stuck beneath huge rocks from quake, his only friend left him to die. He's been hurt, bullied, harrassed, and anused. His own parents didn't even want him.

He was abused Physically, emotionally, and sexually. That's right, he got the worse type of hatred from the whole world. No one loved a monster like him. In all his years, he never felt love in his life. They destroyed his hopes, his dreams, everything that person could have for hope.

This god you cant mess with him. He created the sinful ones. But when he's in pure pitch filled with darkness and hatred. You better run. This god has no love in his heart or pity. You call him a monster. He'll show you one by ripping you to pieces and eating you alive!! I got the eyes glitch idea by the awesome and powerful GigiD! Shes in devianart if you wanna read her comic The Murder Of Me! Very good Story. Anyways enjoy.

8-16-18