Chapter 5

Stells POV
I woke up and felt Jacksons arms around me, I slithered out of them making sure not to wake him up and headed over to the bathroom. I examined the damage done on my ass and it looked as bad as it felt, a dark red all over. I put my hand on my butt and winced at the pain the simple touch did.
"I don't think you will forget to study for a while." I heard Jackson comment as he raised himself out of bed. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe and secure in his arms and there was no where else I wanted to be.
"I love you". I thought in my head but then quickly realized I said it out loud. I looked up at his eyes, afraid of his reaction. He looked at me, then leaned down and kissed me.
"I love you too."
I couldn't believe what we both just said, but I was so happy to have fallen for this boy and for this boy to fall for me. Jackson leaned down and kissed me and Soon we were in a deep passionate kiss. Not breaking the kiss Jackson swooped me up in to his arms and carries me to the bed. I reached to unbutton his shirt and flung it across the room. Jackson grabbed the hem of my shirt and took it off. Jackson kissed my left breast and he used his right hand to massage the other. A moan escaped my lips as Jackson continued to be on top of me kissing my body. My hands reached down to my shorts and I started taking them off, I wanted nothing more now but to have Jackson in me.  Once they were off I reached for Jacksons black leather belt, only for Jackson to reach out and stop me.
"Are you sure Stell, I don't want you to regret losing your virginity to me." His tone was soft yet serious. I was surprised he had remembered that conversation we even had when we first started dating where I told him that piece of information.
"I've never been more sure about anything." Was all I said and before I knew it Jackson was jumping out of his pants and boxers and quickly back on top of me. His head on my neck tracing down my body, leaving harsh hickeys. Suddenly his hand was pleasuring me, massaging my heat causing my moans to be louder and more frequent. I looked down to see his face and at that exact moment he looked up form kissing me on my beast. The suddenly he moved so fast for his face to be inches from me, our hot breaths hitting each other.
"I love you Stell, more than anything." His words were delivered with a passionate kiss as he continued to massage my heat with his hand and played with my clit. I would have said it back had I not been in  such a pleasures state that words failed me. Jacksons lips once again traveled down my body and this time he didn't stop once he got to my vulnerable parts, his head went in between my legs and he started kissing me their. Heavy beaches and loud moans escapes my lips and Without even needing Jackson in me I came. Yet Jackson didn't stop, he started pumping one, then two fingers inside of me, pleasure was consuming my whole body. I gripped the bedsheets with my fingers and toes as he went faster, but I no longer wanted his fingers in my I just wanted him.
"Jackson, I need you." I managed to huff out.
Jackson moved him self up so his waist was right above mine and said, "are you ready my princess? It might hurt at first."
"Yes yes, I need you" my words snapped back. A smile went across his face and he then was pushing himself inside of me. As he went deeper I felt the pain he mentioned and  sharp gasp escaped me. However that pain turned into pleasure has he started moving more and more inside of me. Our breaths were both heaving and sounds of pleasure escaping both our lips. When he pulled out of me we both came, and he then collapsed right next to me on the bed.
"Wow... baby you're amazing." Jackson huffed, he moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, I wiggles myself so I would be face to face with him.
"I love you." I whispered quietly to him.
"I love you too." His words went right to my heart and I nestled my head into his chest as we both fell asleep.
Jacksons POV
I woke up in the morning to see my beautiful Stell nestled up on me. I kissed the top of her head then slowly moved out of bed, hoping not to wake her. I put on my boxers and pants and went out into the kitchen to cook her some food. I put on some music, making sure it wasn't loud enough and cooked up some pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I was still so happy Stell loves me and trusts me enough to let me be her first. She's such a beautiful amazing person, and I wouldn't ever want anyone else.