Hidden

*toni*
Each week Cheryl's flashbacks of bad memories got more and more often. She would do anything but calm down. She sometimes would cry, sometimes she would scream and sometimes she would shut herself out from everyone. Each time it scared me. It worried me more and more. It was Thursday and I was still excluded. We were sat watching tv when a parcel got sent through the door. I hopped off of the sofa and grabbed it. There was a letter written to Cheryl on it. It wrote ' Hey Cher haven't spoken to you in ages by now you have probably moved on in your life just found a book with lots of old pictures of me you and Jason in it. Hope you like it. Heather xx' I wandered into the room not taking my eyes off of the object in my hand. "Hey babe who's heather?" I asked. Cheryl shot me a worried look then it turned to scared. "It was my ex girlfriend she was an awful person and I'm glad she moved away. Why?" I gave her the parcel and she cringed at the letter. She opened it and started to flick through the pictures. Tears began rolling down Cheryl's face and then she slammed the book shut. She shook her head and ran out of the room. I heard the front door slam shut and footsteps on the gravel. I sat down and looked through the pictures. Cheryl had a big goofy smile and in every picture was being held by Jason protectively. I could see why she was getting upset by them. She looked so happy. I closed the book and curled up on the sofa and began softly crying. I heard the door open and I shot off of the sofa. "CHERYL!" I called. I sped round the corner only to find Sweetpea. "Do I look like I have red hair and I'm small. No so why are you calling Cheryl?" I looked down in sadness and realised that she wasn't coming back anytime soon. "She ran out earlier. I just thought she might have come back." I mumbled and I still stayed looking at the floor. "Toni did she have a flashback again?" Sweetpea asked as he lifted my face up. I nodded slowly. "Come on let's go ask around the south side to see if she's there."
*cheryl*
I didn't just run anywhere. I ran to where I call my safe haven. One summer evening me and Toni stumbled across an abandoned building. Inside the walls were empty. We spray painted the walls our colours. Pink and red.
It was like I was  staring into the stars for the first time. It was sprayed all along the walls and it was gorgeous. We had officially dubbed this place ours. Mine and Toni's. Dear me what had I done. I had run off again. I'm surprised she would still want to stay with me. I shouldn't be with anyone. I don't deserve Toni. I should just be hidden away from the world. I sat curled up looking at the stars wondering how I was going to fix this.
*toni*
I drove over the speed limit faster than I ever had before. I stopped outside of the white worm and jumped out. Sweetpea was right behind me as he was just as worried for Cheryl. He loved that girl just as much as me. He was like another brother to her and she needed that. She may not have Jason but she will have Sweetpea always. I ran inside with Sweetpea still trundling alongside me. Fangs and jughead were sat at a table and I ran to it so fast I nearly knocked it over. "Hey!" I said after a few pants. "I know that run what's wrong with Cheryl this time?" Fangs said. My mouth dropped open. Sweetpea pushed my jaw up to close it. "How did you.. forget it we don't have enough time Cheryl ran off do any of you know where she went?" I questioned. "Yeah dunno if it means anything but I saw her running into the woods by sweet water river." Jughead answered. I froze dead in my tracks thinking about the river. She could swim now but what if she didn't. I then remembered the little building we had sprayed and thought she might be there. "Cmon pea I know where she is!" I yelled and dragged sweets by his jacket. We both hopped back on the bike and drove to the edge of the woods. I ran and stumbled through the woods until I got to the building. I put my finger up to my lips to signal to Sweetpea that I wanted him to stay here and be quiet. I pushed the door open and looked inside...