Chapter Thirteen

AN: Small note just wanted to say thank you for all the votes on the story and since this story has gotten so many reads and votes I decided to do a SS501 Scenario book so check it out and leave request if you want!

Alison's POV

I don't know what to do. Do I stand here, or do I go help Jung Min? I decide to just try to take everyone's minds away from the fact we're at a hospital.

"Food's here come and eat while it's hot I'll make Jung Min and Alex's plate." I say, but none moves.

"Come on now you should be hungry." I say, but no response.

"Fine don't eat! I give up!" I say as Oppa picks up chopsticks and a plate.

"I'll eat." He says as he makes a plate and hands it to Young Saeng. We start to make the plates for everyone and hand them out. I get to Alex's and I walk over to Jung Min.

"You should eat something too it's not healthy to skip out on meals and you didn't even have breakfast so here!" I say happily hoping that some of my happiness will rub off on her. She looks at me with dead, puffy eyes and takes the plate smiling a very small, minuscule smile. I smile at her as she eats.

"There you go and if your hungry, all you have to do is ask and I'll get you something to eat." I smile walking and sitting next to Oppa eating my food.

"Do you guys have a schedule tomorrow?" I ask. Hyun Joong looks up at me and nods as Jung Min's face pales.

"I'll take good care of her I promise you. I won't let anything happen to my best friend." I say in a serious tone with a look that matches as he nods with a look of relive.

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" I ask interested. Hyun Joong sighs and swallows the food in his mouth as I notice everyone eating still.

"No, no, no, no, you guys keep eating don't answer the question, I'm so sorry I was completely oblivious to that fact that......." I get out before tape is placed over my mouth this time by Young Saeng.

"There we go now we can eat in peace." He jokes patting my head. I look down to my plate of food to see it full as my tummy growls.

"This is torture!" I mumble as Alex chuckles a little. My eyes light up and everyone looks at her surprised to see her back in such a short time.

"Don't state you're going to make her uncomfortable and she won't do that again." I mumble going to take the tape off sneakily only for my hand to be held by Oppa's.

"Nope." He says. I sigh and they continue on having a conversation.

"Can she talk now?" Alex asks quietly after everyone is finished.

"Sure why not I think we've tortured her enough!" Jung Min jokes as Oppa pulls off the tape.

"Finally!" I yell as a nurse walks by and pops her head in the door.

"No yelling." She scolds.

"Sorry!" I say politely bowing as the rest laugh including Alex a bit. I stand up and walk out pouting not going far, but not only for that reason I just want to get some things out of my head. Sadly that time is minimized when Oppa comes and spots me.

"We're just playing." He says as I nod and smile at him.

"I know!" I say sticking out my tongue. He walks by and tickles me until he feels I've had enough. I'm coughing and breathing hard giving him a playful glare. He smiles at me and rubs my back. We start our walk back when my tummy grumbles again.

"You didn't eat did you?" He asks concerned.

"No I wasn't allowed to." I say.

"I'm sorry how about we get back so you can eat?" He suggests as I nod. We walk back to the room hand in hand as he opens the door. I walk in and take my food, but it's gone and so is the rest. I look around as they chuckle to themselves.