chapter "7"

Today is the day.

Today Namjoon is going to get his first patient,and he was happy.

He really wants to help people out but he didn’t want to become a doctor,especially a therapist.

He was sitting in his new office,not like he had an old one,he was excited about having a patient.

Checking every single thing was fine,he heard a knock on the door,his eyes went wide before saying a’come in’ so the person on the other side could enter,the door opened revealing a brown heard boy.

He was tall but not taller than Namjoon,he had a green sweater on with a pair of black jeans,his brown hair covered his eyebrows.

“Hello doctor”the boy said standing near the door before Namjoon asked him to take a seat in front of him.

“Hello to you to,how are you?”Namjoon wanted to start a friendly conversation,trying to make the boy feel like he is talking to his friend or something like that.

“Good,you?”

“Fine,may we start Hoseok?”Namjoon asked,even though he felt like he went straight forward,but actually from what he learned the going straight forward kinda have his effects.

“Yes,I guess”Hoseok said drifting his gaze to Namjoon office looking at the things on it so he could distract himself from eye contact with his therapist.

“So hoseok,tell me how do you feel?”Namjoon asked the said boy,leaning forward and hocking his hands together putting them on his desk top.

“Well,it’s this competition of a lot of feelings,fear,gloomy,miserable,unhappy,brutal”hoseok said looking at his lap,he answered the question like as if it’s something he has practiced on for days.

“Brutal?But you didn’t do something that made you feel like that?”Namjoon said,going back to his original position,leaning on his chair he looked at hoseok who didn’t lift up his head.

“I know I didn’t do anything but i feel like i did” hoseok said fidgeting with his fingers,Namjoon nodded understanding his Situation.

“I see,hoseok what happened that made you feel this way?”Namjoon asked,looking at hoseok straight in the eyes,hoseok didn’t move when Namjoon spoke with him,hoseok bit his lower lip,he hung his head low before speaking again.

“She wanted to come to my house to give me something,I disagreed and i told her that i will go to her house”he said,Namjoon won’t lie,he heard the brown haired boy voice break a little,Namjoon was about to speak but was cut off with a sigh who came out from the brown haired mouth,Namjoon pressed his lips into a thin line before speaking again.

“So you went to her house,what happened after that?”Namjoon asked hoseok,which right now had teary eyes,but Namjoon couldn’t see them because he hung his head low.

“ i went there,she is actually one if those rich family,I don’t know what her father exactly work but he was a good man”hoseok said trying hie best so his voice will sound normal,but he couldn’t make it that normal bringing back a lot of memories be wanted to forgot.

“Okay hoseok,may I ask you one last question?”Namjoon asked since he know that the boy can’t hold it in anymore,hoseok only nodded and waited to last question to be asked.

“Why did she want you to go to her house?”Namjoon said titling his head to his right shoulder,hoseok finally decided to lift up his head,only for Namjoon’s eyes to meet another pair of watery one.

“She gave me a notebook,told me not to open it her but at her house”the brown haired said,letting his tears fall from his eyes,Namjoon let out a sigh he didn’t know he was holding,standing up and going near the crying hoseok and giving him a tissue from the tissue box that was on the table of Namjoon’s office.

“I’m sorry”hoseok was able to say between his sobs,reassuring him with words like ‘it’s fine to cry’ and ‘it isn’t your fault’.

After a couple of minutes Hoseok stopped crying but his sobs still could be heard,Namjoon was now back to his original spot but this time standing,Hoseok whom now had puffy red eyes didn’t want to look at Namjoon feeling embarrassed about the little scene he had a while ago.

“Okay I guess we can stop here”Namjoon said knowing it’s not okay for the boy to continue,hoseok only nodded in agreement cause he know he won’t last again.

“See you next week,I guess”Namjoon mumbled the last part,hoseok as soon as he heard what Namjoon said stood up from his seat making sure to bow his head at Namjoon.

“See You next week,bye”hoseok said and went to the door,going out of Namjoon’s office,Namjoon sighed,he didn’t know his first ever patient will be like this.

Namjoon sighed again before going back to his seat,now he has to wait till his work day ends,even though he know people won’t go to him.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hope you get every thing this the one person who was talking in the first chapter

Thank you for reading 😊