Introduction

•\Jeonghwa's pov/•

  I was born in South Korea, I lived there for 10 years and I don't remember much. I do remember my parents used to work for this company and they would bring me to their work place on the weekends, it was alright I never cared.

One day the owner of the company was talking to my parents while I was sitting down in a chair close by.

"Hey I heard you bring your kid to work." The owner said to my mom.

"Is that alright? The other workers said it'll be fine."

"It's totally fine! I bring my son here too, but I'm always so busy to look out for him and our other workers can't watch him because they're working too."

"That's no problem! Our daughter can watch him! Jeonghwa!" My mom called for me.

"Yes?" I asked even though I knew she was going to make me babysit.

"They could hang out around the building together!" My mom said.

"That's great! Kookie is only a year younger than you!" The owner said to me.

"Kookie?" I said looking at him confused.

"Yeah that's what I call him, hey Kookie come in!" He said as he called for his son.
Kookie walked inside and he did look younger than me but not to young.

"Hello Noona it's nice to meet you, please take care of me." Kookie said to me.

"Hi Kookie I'm Jeonghwa." I said to him.

After that day we've been hanging out all the time, we would run around the company's building and workers wouldn't mind since his dad owned the place.

We had fun and became best friends, but there is one thing I regret before I left him, I never knew his real name. Ever since that day when his dad introduced me to him his dad only called him Kookie and I did to because Kookie never corrected me when I called him that.

After 2 years my parents were offered a even better job in Japan which meant I had to move, somehow when I told Kookie he already knew.

"How did you know I was moving?!" I asked him.

"I heard my dad talking with your parents." He said with his head down.

"Hey Kookie it's ok! I'll visit soon." I said as I patted him on the shoulder.

"But when?" He said looking at me with a few tears in his eyes.

"Uhh, I don't know but I'll find you! One day I'll move back to Korea and we'll hang out again!" I said as I tried to wipe the tears off his face.

"How will you find me? What if you're a  adult when you come back, how will I recognize you?!" He said.

"Here." I said as I handed him a necklace that had a locket on it. "I have a necklace with a key to open that locket."

"Can you open it now?!" He asked excitedly.

"No, not yet. When I come back to Korea one day you'll be able to know who I am with my key and I'll know who you are with your locket and when we find each other I'll unlock it." I said as I put the necklace around his neck.

"Thank you Noona!" Kookie said as he gave me a big hug.

"Your welcome. Hopefully you'll grow when I come back." I teased him about his height since he was short.

"I'll definitely grow! You may be older but I'll become way taller than you that you wouldn't even recognize me!" He said with confidence, I giggled a bit.

After that I moved to Japan, I haven't kept in contact with Kookie since I didn't have a phone or anything to reach him. I really missed him but I always kept the key around my neck so one day he'll find me.

I hope he remembers me to...

A/n: Thx for clicking on this JungkookxJeonghwa fanfic! Hope you guys enjoy it so far! Don't forget to vote and comment ☺️