New

Wow just look at me now kind, pretty, lots of friends, voted the prom queen, and the absolute most amazing boyfriend in the world! My life couldn't get any better and to think that I used to be labeled as one of the weird kids, I know right hard to believe but its true and I would be ever so willing to tell you my rags to riches story if you'll be willing to listen.

My story goes a little like this: when my mother brought me into this world she knew that I was beautiful five years later things took a dark turn.
My stepfather would come home not feed us and hit us but somehow my mom got blamed for everything we were all taken away and I spent eight years in foster care waiting for the day we would all go home.

While waiting I endured what seemed like torture for a ten year old I was called dirty names by the kids at school and by my foster parents I had to wear whatever they bought me because I was constantly growing (I was very tall for my age) and no matter how many times I asked all of them to buy me girls clothes they wouldn't listen so I ended up wearing boys clothes for four years. Eventually, one by one my four siblings were adopted so the only one who had a chance left was me.
Just months later I was home my mother cried for me, my siblings, and for everything that had happened, she told me she was sorry for not being there, of course, being me I cried and forgave her.
My mother frowned at my clothes and I frowned too "we have to do something about those" she said still frowning I nodded "but get some sleep first" I nodded again and walked into my new room and smiled at all the possibilities this new world could hold