The meeting with the step brother

*Sorry i didnt update for a looooong time i had problems with school and i forgot so again sorry*
********
Athaliah pov.
"Mom when are we going to get there??""Soon sweetie soon" mom said. "Ok...." I sighed. I wish i could've stayed home i thought. Out of nowhere the carriage stopped moving and they were in front of a big golden gate. "Wow....mom are you seeing this??" I said to mom. "Yes i am" she said smiling at me. The gate opened and the carriage started to move again. After a few minutes it stopped in front of a big beautiful castle. The doors of the castle flew open and a man came out running towards the carriage while mom and i stepped out. He wore a crown on his head and greeted my mom with a kiss. "Ugh...this is disgusting to see." I thought. "This is my daughter Athaliah" my mom said to the man. "It's nice to finally meet you Athaliah i heard stories about you" he said with a smile. He grabbed my hand kissed it. I smiled a fake smile." Oh i almost forgot my name is Jack im the king of this palace" he said. "It's nice to meet you Jack" i said. Then a boy came through the palace doors and came down. "Father you wanted to see me?" The boy said."ah yes son this is Regina and her daughter Athaliah" Jack said. "Girls this is my son Mike" he said.

Mike pov.
I looked at the girl in front of me and saw on her face that she didnt want to be here at all. "It's nice to meet you mrs.Regina" i said ignoring the girl. I saw her looking at me with a scowl on her face and i smirked at her. "It's so nice to meet you Mike" mrs.Regina said. "But call me Regina dear". I nodded and looked back at the girl. What my father said next made me almost choke on my spit. "We have something to tell you two" my father said. We both looked at our parents. My dad had a arm around mrs- i mean Regina's waist and said " We are getting married and you two are gonna be brother and sister soon". "WHAT??!!!" We both said at the same time. Me and her are going to be what?

Sorry that this chapter is short just started to come back to writing again and I am so sorry that i didn't post at all i had problems at home again and a lot has happend so sorry again