Meeting Him

(This is like for Season 2)

2nd Person POV
You were so excited! You get to meet the cast and the directors! Only once though. Unless you do really good for your audition and get picked.

You walked in the building, clutching your script in your hands. You were so excited, yet nervous.

What if I didn't get picked? I wouldn't get to see the cast ever again! You gasped. But what if I did? It would be so awesome! You frowned. But that will less likely happen.

You had positive and negative thoughts about how it will work out. You then calmed down and walked over to the line of people auditioning for roles, some of them the same character you were going for.

As you waited in line, you kept on reading over your lines. It was just like studying for a test, except you had to act it out.

Luckily, the line was not so long on front of you, so you were next to audition.

"Next is... (Y/N) (L/N)!" You heard. You were trying to stay as calm as possible as you walked on front of the table with the directors and the other people.

"Um, okay. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 13 years old (just change it instead of filling my comments about what your age is, thank you). I am auditioning for the role of (whatever your character's name is)." You finished.

I think I heard one of them whisper, "Wow, that's a good resume." while looking at it.

"Okay, (Y/N). Show us what you got!"

I took a deep breath and nodded, signaling that I'm ready.

"No, (Character's Name), you can't." The Guy said.

"Will," You said with fake tears and a dramatic voice. "I am gonna have to!"

You gasped. "Let me go! I need to go there!" You fake yanked your arm back as if someone was grabbing it.

You cringed in your mind. Agh, what's the next line? Oh gosh. I practiced it a hundred times! Do I need to practice it a thousand, maybe?

You then made up the lines. "It's my fault that you're in a coma, Will! Alright?! You might not know it, but-"

"Hey, what's happening here?" A familiar voice came in. Some kids around your age were walking in the group, interrupting your audition.

Your POV
OH, MY GOSH. I can't believe it! It's the Stranger Things cast! AHHH!

There was Finn Wolfhard, the one who interrupted my audition, beside him was Caleb Mclaughlin, Gaten Matarazzo beside Caleb, Millie Bobby Brown on the other side of Finn, and beside her...

It was Noah.

Noah Schnapp.

THE Noah Schnapp.

You were screaming in your mind. OH MY GOSH, THEY LOOK MORE AWESOME IN REAL LIFE. And Noah is even cuter here! Hm.

"Ah, we're just doing some auditions. You see, (Y/N) (L/N) here is auditioning for (C/N), a new character we're adding in." Matt explained.

"Hi!" I waved to them excitedly. "Wait, you never told us anything about a (C/N)." Caleb said.

"Um, surprise...?" Ross replied. "Uh, cool. Mind if we watch?" Finn asked. Both of the Duffer Brothers nodded. The cast walked behind them and watched.