Elevator Compilation

I'm writing this because I just watched the elevator compilation but Finn and Noah wasn't there so I'm gonna add them like I did with the Stranger Things VR lmao.

Here's the vid:

Warning: It's cringey and it's short

Your POV
The elevator opened up and showed Finn on his phone. Then, he started to dance around. About two seconds later, Finn looked like he was at a crazy party, jumping around the room.

As the elevator doors were about to close, Finn stopped dancing, looked in the camera and ran out, almost tripping before the doors could close on him.

I burst into laughter. "That was amazing!" I laughed.

I heard a voice behind me. "Hey, you ready?" I jumped. "Noah! Stop sneaking up on me like that!" I said, startled.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "We're next. Come on." He took my hand and went to the elevator downstairs.

We both walked inside and the doors were closed shut. (I accidentally typed sh*t but then autocorrect helped me. The only one time it's helpful.)

"You know what to do?" He asked me. I nodded. Our scene wasn't the best, but it's okay I guess.

I straightened my dress before the doors opened. We both faced the front but then a second later I faced him.

Our plan was to act like we're arguing for some unknown reason, and that what's gonna happen.

The music was on and I pretended to yell at him. He acted like he didn't do anything and argued back which was perfect.

I was in the middle of shouting when he suddenly leaned in and placed his lips on mine.

My eyes were wide open and my face was red. What is he doing?? This was NOT part of the plan!

I didn't try to pull away since I was frozen in place and it would look kind of weird. That's when the doors closed and the elevator started moving.

After a few seconds, Noah finally pulled away. "Why did you do that? You never said we had to kiss!" I said. "Guess I forgot to mention it." He smiled.

The doors opened again and we walked out. I still couldn't believe that happened. My face was still blushing.