Going to WWE

Finally. I've been waiting for this moment for my life to go! WWE was the only thing I wanted to go to. It was awesome! I was going to see Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Randy Orton and C.M Punk. As I walked in to my seats, there were thousands of people chanting names. I sat down and got ready for the best night in my life. The first match was Cesaro and Dean Ambrose! It was a no disqualification match. So Dean was hitting Cesaro with metal chairs and wooden sticks. Dean ended up winning, because Cesaro was doing a submission hold but Dean reversed it and put him into a pin and won. The next match was Alberto Del Rio and Titus O'neil. Titus was punching Del Rio like crazy then pined him and won!John Cena and Randy Orton were supposed to go against each other but Randy got hurt earlier by Roman attacking him backstage. So Seth went against Cena instead. Cena ended up winning by putting Seth in a submission hold and did the Attitude Adjuster on him. Then it came to C.M Punk and Kofi Kingston. I didn't care who won because I like both of them so much. C.M Punk won. The match was very long. Usually the main event was the only match that ran for 30-45 minutes but sometimes the side matches ran that long to. Now it was time for the part of RAW that I was most excited for, the main event. Roman Reigns against Brock Lesnar.