- t e n -

you unconsciously nodded your head, you grinded onto him. pleasuring the both of you.

jungkook stopped you and made you get on your knees.

you can see the huge bulge.

you stared at it.

jungkook: do you know what to do? Hm..

the man in front of you spoke seductively. you didn't answered, instead you slowly brought your hands to the hem of his pants.

-

you not-so guiltily stared at him, while he is laying on his bed, tryna control himself and snap at you.

you: are you okay?

jungkook: do you think i'm okay?

kungkook shouted while cupping his lower area.

you: you know we shouldn't do that!

unfortunately for jungkook, you came back to your real self and had not-so accidentally punch his *cough* d i c k *cough*.

jungkook: still! ug-h.

you stood up and headed to the door, but Jungkook stopped you.

jungkook: where are you going?

you: i'm going to cook food, unless you wanna starve.

jungkook: what time is it?

you: seven pm.

jungkook: do yo—

you: ugh- i'm going to cook now.

jungkook: just—

you shut the door and headed to the kitchen to cook pasta. Jungkook groaned. he got up and slowly walked.

jungkook: she doesn't even know where the pasta is.

*jk magically knew what u wanted to cook o_O i think u should be creeped out by this coconut bitchass*

you opened the last cabinet you see, but still can't find the pasta. You were about to ask the maids where it is, but Jungkook came to you holding a pack of pasta.

you arched your eyebrow.

you: shouldn't you be laying there like a five year old kid sulking at his older sister? thank you, by the way.

*oof boy manners is 👌👌*

you took the pack from him, and turned your back against him.

jungkook: i just came to give you this, and not fight. okay?

you hummed. jungkook sat on one of the stools, he lazily propped his elbow and laid his chin on his palm.

you: what're you doing?

*wAtEr u dOinG*

jungkook: i'm bored so i'm gonna watch you cook.

you: bruh, that's more boring. why don't you just go to your phone, instead of watching my butt, you pervert.

you snicker.

jungkook: you talk as if you have a butt.

you: uhm, excuse me? my butt is average, how dare you.

jungkook: psh, yeah, right.

you: no food for you.

jungkook: but i brought the pasta?!

you: i didn't ask for it.

-

jungkook pinned you down on the counter, smirking.

you: what are you—

jungkook suddenly slammed his lips on yours, effectively shutting you up.

you tried to punch his chest and kick him but he's too strong. not soon after, you gave up. you not-so (un)willingly ;) replied to his kiss.

you both pulled away, gasping for air.

you: jungkook..

you: jungkook!

you kept yelling as you try to wake him up,

jungkook opened his eyes as he slowly grow conscious of his surroundings. he noticed your face is near his and his arm is wrapped around your waist securely.

you were obviously flustered, but you needed to wake him up. you glared at him without saying a word, he got the signal.

he then loosen his grip on you, you instantly jumped up to your feet. jungkook saw two plates of pasta in the corner of his eye.

jungkook grinned and apologized to you then proceeded to thank you for the food, bunny smile displayed on his face making you also smile.

you moved to the table, facing each other. he then excitedly took a bite of the pasta you cooked as you eyed him. 'mmmm' jungkook almost moaned of the taste, 'it's so good! damn i thought pastas were boring after i grew up but this changed my mind!'

you: i-is it good?

jungkook opened his eyes to your voice.

jungkook: of course it is! ahh.. i missed home-cooked food.

you: eh? you're living with you dad, and you have maids

jungkook: i can barely see dad, he's always on work, but i understand it. he goes out seven in the morning and comes back at midnight. the maids, the don't cook since i'm always out eating with my friends because i'll feel lonely if i eat alone.

you nodded your head, then took a bite on your pasta.

_________________________

I forgot how to breath.
Damn, the comeback is so liiiit.
Can't stop listening to the album.

Don't forget to breath, like I did!
Be healthy!

08-26-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)