01

the cafe goes by slow on Saturdays, but there was always a customer that taehyung looked forward to each day.

hes called his name so many times, especially this month. he always rushed to serve him and always tried to talk to him, but this man just dismissed him. but it never stopped him from trying.

hoseok walks into the cafe, the bell ringing as people turn their heads for a second to look at the man, then look back to their phone screens. it was four pm, and it's usually crowded but it was quiet, something taehyung enjoyed.

he perked up and rushed to the cashier, his cheeks tinting a soft red as his blue eyes met hoseoks dark ones. taehyung was wearing his contacts.

"hello hoseok! how was work?" he says cheerfully, his heart racing as he scanned hoseoks face.

he could only raise an eyebrow and smile. and that alone gave taehyung butterflies.

hoseok spoke softly, "you're always so eager, it's cute." and taehyungs cheeks turn a beet red, trying to stop smiling but failing.
he mumbles under his breath, "thank you sir." before getting the usual espresso. he grabs a cup, filling it up and only thinking of how overjoyed he was that hoseok talked to him instead of glaring down at his phone. and even complimented him, it made him happy. he looked over and saw hoseok looking down at his phone, his eyebrows furrowed. tae squeaked and only could dream of hoseok looking at him and smiling.

his smile was honestly so full of hope, and so bright, it could outshine every star in the galaxy.

"h-here you go, hoseok!" taehyung stammered, shaking slightly and putting it on the counter then tugging his hoodie down.

"ah, thank you..." hoseok looked at taes name tag, making him want to cover his face. "Kim taehyung?"

"you can call me tae." taehyung smiled and admired his features.

"oh, I'll keep that in mind. thank you, tae." hoseok smiled, then grabbed his espresso and taking a sip and walking out, adjusting his tie.

and left taehyung there like a lovestruck idiot, looking at him with his hands cupping his face and staring at him walk out.

a/n; wanted a soft book to prevent my angst in guilty uwu