Chpt 3~Kissing on a Jet

Isabella's POV

Once we got on the jet, Lou sat next to me and bugged me for my bag. I finally took out my iPod and earphones and started listening to One Direction. I fell asleep after the song 'Moments' came on. It always makes me tired. I'll just rest my eyes...

I woke up 30 minutes later to Lou screaming "OMG SHE'S A HUGE FAN!!!" and Harry screaming "She has my jacket that was stolen!!!" I bolted out of my seat and found them all sitting by a sleeping Uncle Si, looking through my bag.

"WHAT ON THIS GOD GREEN EARTH ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BAG!!!" I screamed.

"Um...nothing...." said Liam.

"REALLY LIAM, DADDY DIRECTION, LOOKING THROUGH MY BAG?!?! YOU LITTLE..." I said, but then I was interrupted by Harry saying "Were you going to say sexy beasts? Because it would be mean to call us anything else and we all know you love us and ESPECIALLY Lou."

"YOU READ MY ONE DIRECTION DIARY?!?! UGH I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" I yelled in exasperation. 

"See? You do love us." said Lou.

"Let's play Truth or Dare so we don't kill each other yet." said Niall. 

"Yeah, let's do that." I agreed. So we sat in an awkward circle(because we were on a plane) and started playing Truth or Dare. Harry got dared first to draw a mustache on Uncle Si. Zayn had to not fix his hair for a half an hour. Niall admitted he checked me out and so did Harry, Zayn, Liam and Lou did too. It's not like I was wearing anything special, my reddish-brown hair was curled as usual and I was wearing an I ♥ 1D tank top and a leather jacket with jean shorts with my red converse. Soon after many truths and dares, Harry asked Lou truth or dare.

Lou, being the dramatic queen he is, said, "DAREEEEEEEEEE, BABY!" 

"Okay then I shall dare you. You and Bella have to go in that compartment and French kiss. AND you have to be in there for 5 minutes." said Harry, smirking. I started to blush and then Louis took my hand and we went into the compartment.

"Um well HI." I said, being the amazing awkward one I am. 

"Hi." responded Lou, being the other amazing awkward one. Then we both smiled.

"Look about that 'I love Louis' thing in my Directioner diary was...umm...well, me fangirling." I said, blushing and looking at the floor. 

"Well that's okay I guess. We should probably...um...kiss now or they'll  keep us in here forever." said Lou, blushing and also looking at the floor.

"Wouldn't doubt it." I said. He smiles and so do I. Before I know it, his lips were on mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach and fireworks erupt. I know very cheesy but hey, that's what it's like to kiss Louis the Tommo. He bit the bottom of my lip softly for entrance and I allowed it. 10 minutes later, the door flung open and Harry stood there and saw us making out and started taking pictures. Ugh, stupid intruding Harry. We broke apart and started blushing madly.

"Well then, umm...Let's, uh, get back to the game then, shall we?"  Lou stammered awkwardly. 

"Um, yeah, I'm tired, I think I'm going to go to sleep again." I said, fake yawning. Wow. I just made out with Louis from One Direction and I've only known him for 2 hours. I think I may like him. I'll have to text Care later about it, because now I'm actually tired. Soon i fell asleep

Louis' POV

HOLY CRAP. HOOOLLLYY CRAP. WOW!!!!!! BEST. KISS. OF. MY. LIFE!! Why did Harry have to walk in?? Well, we had been making out for 10 minutes. When I kissed her, I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I felt all dizzy and happy at the same time. Cheesy, I know, but sometimes I'm just that kind of guy. I think I may like Bella but I don't want to ask her out yet, I mean, come on, I've only known her for like 2 hours. This is frustrating. I think I'll go to sleep now, I'm exhausted. I sat right next to Bella.

"She's beautiful when she sleeps, isn't she mate?" Harry came over to where I was sitting, looking at Bella as she slept.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

"You love her don't you?" Harry asked. I turned my head to look at him.

"Yes." Harry nodded like he understood, then went to join the rest of the lads.

I cannot get over how beautiful she is when she sleeps.  I stood up and went over to where the lads were. "I'm going to sleep the rest of the way there  guys okay?" I said.

"Okay." said Harry.  When I got back to my seat, I fell asleep moments later.

A/N: HEY!! So what do you think please comment. Bella <3