The Tour Bus in the Town

My adopted parents went on holiday for a few months asking the next door neighbours to check up on me every now and then.

After a few days of Black Veil Brides stalking I went into town with Alex to go and buy some skinny jeans.I went into New Look and got some black pair while Alex had to go and find her brother because her mum told her he was in town too.

Alex's P.O.V

My brother snuck out from being grounded ONCE AGAIN!!! He was always up to trouble like messing around with poles and letting go of them, and smashing windows while doing so. That's why he was grounded .

Autumn is so obsessed with Black Veil Brides I was starting to get worried about her! She always goes on about Jake Pitts and that they have the same surname! Maybe they are siblings as Autumn is adopted.

I see my brother Joey and I grab him by the arm and pulled him away, I was stronger then him and only  a few minutes older then him.  Just as i dragged him away far enough into a shop he can't get away, my phone rang.

It was Mum she wanted us back because she had a surprise for us even though Joey has been bad.

I called Autumn to let her know i had to go home and then we started walking back.

Aumtumn's P.O.V

I was a bit upset that Alex had to go but fair enough her mum wanted her back. I started walking to the makeup store when i saw the Black Veil Brides tour bus, I started screaming my head off and going crazy.But I then saw someone I didn't want to see and they grabbed a hold of me to shut me up.A man tried to help me but the person said that i had mental needs and that he was the hospital officer ,so the man  who wanted to help me walked away.

The person i didn't want to see was a bully that I hate called 'CarverPincheitte'

The last thing i saw was Jake Pitts and Ashley Purdy run towards me and toke me away.

I woke up to see Jake hugging me on the tour bus and I had a big bump on my head. I screamed and went crazy. They all looked at me and all said together

'Fan girl,huh?'

I nodded my head violently and hugged all of them, Jake the longest as we have the same surname. I told them that my surname is Pitts and they all looked at me in horror and i had no idea why.