"That's What Everyone Keeps Telling Me.."

Y/N POV

"I'm still not going on a date with you." I hissed. His mood seemed to drop slightly but he still remained a light tint of pink. "That's quite alright. I think I'm getting somewhere, anyways." He winked.

I rolled my eyes, "I only accepted out of pity." I mumbled and walked off, Dolly and Theo were giggling messes. I let out a small huff and headed back to Washington's class to grab my things.

When I opened the door I found my stuff wasn't there. "Uhm. George, where's my bag?" I asked quizzically, my voice filled with confusion. "Oh, some Philip kid wanted to give it to you, so, he has it." (Jfc Philip, Flash much?) George explained.

I groaned and George chuckled, he knows I hate Philip. "Ugh, you're annoying sometimes." I muttered, he grins. "I know. You really should give him a chance though." George claimed and went back to work. "That's what everyone keeps telling me.." I clenched my jaw and stormed out in search of Philip.

I found him outside with Dolly and Theo. I sighed and walked out, snatching my bag from Philip's hand. (SISTER SNATCHED—I'm sorry, anyways, moving on) "Well then, you're welcome." He grumbled. I ignored him and began to make my way home.

I ran into Philip again. "Can I walk you?" He asked with a sweet smile. I grinned kindly, "No." I growled and grin dropped into a sneer as I continued on. "Damn. Rude much?" He muttered, "Every chance I get, Hamilton." I murmured.

"Go find one of your toys. I'm sure they're missing you." I spat and slung my back over my shoulder. I could almost hear his shocked reaction, I smirked and continued to walk home; Philip chasing after me the entire way.

Eventually I came a stop at my door. I unlocked it and stepped inside, "Goodbye, Mr. Hamilton." I mumbled. Philip was about to say something before my dad cut him off. "What's a Hamilton doing here?" He growled with a balled fist.

Moments later my mother came running to clam him down as I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance. "Thomas, sweetheart, calm down—relax." Mom instructed. My father glanced at her before his fist faded but he still glared at Philip.

"Philip?" My mother asked—wait, she knows him?! "What are you doing here?" She mumbled, "'fraid I don't know who you are, ma'am." Philip stated. "Oh. I'm Pepsi Jefferson, I'm a friend of your father's." (No I'm not. *glares at Alexander from afar* If you approach Jazzy I will cut your dick off.) She grinned broadly.

"I see. Well, I must be going—I've got to watch my younger siblings." Philip explained. "Of course. You're welcome here an—" "Never. Stay away from here—and my daughter." My father hissed, cutting my mother off. I sighed at his childish act and my mother did the same.

I set my bag on the couch and headed upstairs to my room, collapsing face-first into my bed and groaning. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling and I heard something.

PECK!

Probably nothing.

PECK!

Again.

PECK!

I sighed in annoyance and sat up, walking over to my window. I peeked outside and noticed Philip, throwing pebbles out my window. I huffed and lifted the window open, "What the fuck are you doing, Philip?!" I yelled.

He smiled, "You used my name." He stated. I rolled my eyes, "That doesn't answer my question!" I exclaimed. "Come down here." He ordered, "No." I said firmly. "Plea-" "No." I scoffed and shut the window.

PECK!

I opened the window swiftly, pointing accusingly at Philip. "Don't make me get my father." I sneered. "I'm not afraid of your father." Philip claimed. "Have you seen him when he's angry?" I muttered as he stared at me in obvious amusement. "No, (Neither have I ;-; but that's cause I don't upset Thomas) I haven't. But I'm not afraid." Philip mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, he says that now but wait until I get my dad. "Just come down.. please." Philip asked. "Why? Can't you just tell me whatever you're gonna tell me right here, instead of down there?" I questioned. "Of course I can, but then I wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face up close." Philip explained with a coy grin.

I made seem as if I was in deep thought before slamming the window shut, locking it and closing the shudders. I grinned victoriously and walked back over to my bed and sat on the edge.

PECK!

I sighed, he's not giving up. So I got up and walked into the living room, out the front door and to the side of the house where he was.

"What did you want?" I grumbled. "Well I want to take you out, but, that's not happening anytime soon." Philip explained. "Damn right it's not." I commented.

"Look, it's Friday—this better be good, because I like the first day that starts off the weekend." I muttered. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go for a walk, or, go horseback riding perhaps?" Philip offered. I huffed, "Yeah, no." I stated and turned. "Go home, Philip." I mumbled and made my way inside as it started to rain.

Philip's POV

I watched as Y/N left, leaving me in the rain. I couldn't help but frown and feel empty inside. Uncle Hercules even let me borrow his horse, Betsy.

I exhaled softly and turned back to Betsy, patting her side gently. "Let's go." I whispered and hopped onto her saddles, I took hold of the reins and rode off.

:-: :-:

A/N: Poor Philip. Though, I don't actually feel bad. Lmao