High school

The next day Mia quickly got to her classes. She wanted to look cute so Leo might notice her. Her lie was out, and so was his. She had no clue, 7 months later she'd be drowning in her own tears.

Mia rushed to 1st hour. Leo and Troy were both in that class. She walked in to see no one except her good friend Ally. She sat down and started to get out her things, paying no attention to who was coming in the classroom.

She felt someone sit down in the desk behind her but ignored it until Leo started talking.

"Hey." he said. She turned around and pulled out her dimple that seemed to catch everyone.

"Hey." she said smiling.

"You look beautiful today." Leo said and started to get out his things. Mia let out a giggle and turned around to listen to the lecture as the bell rang.

The lecture was boring so Mia looked around the room and caught eye contact with Troy. He was winking and she giggled.

"Is there a funny point to you about the Halocaust, Mia?" Her teacher yelled.

"Sorry" Mia blushed and turned back to her work.

"Good one." Leo said.

Later that day Mia sat down at lunch with Lilly, Ally, and Lilly's friend Alissa. As she was eating someone sat down, Leo.

"Hey" Leo said. Lilly looked at Mia suspiciously. Mia told her what had happened.

"Hi Leo." Mia said. They all continued lunch, and the day awkwardly.

Later that night Mia got a Kik. It was from Leo.