♦️Chapter 15♦️

Mitch's pov

I woke up much earlier, and silently got off the bed making sure Selene didn't notice I moved.

I sneaked my way to the door. But before I could open it, the door opened, revealing a maid.

"Good Mor-Oh! Your highness, I didn't notice you were in here already!" she said.

"I was actually about to go..." I whispered and left the room.

As I quickly and quietly tried to walk into my own room I noticed my door was open. I looked in and saw Jerome writing on something.

"Jerome?" I asked as I walked into the room.

"Emmmm....Mitch?" He said as he kept writing and looked up.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I was gonna...uh...tell you that there is gonna be a ball after Mine-Con day 1 (I need moe info) celebrating Selene's return. Are you...um...gonna go? Or stay for the other days?"

"Yea, I'll be going for the ball...but I'll possibly go back so I can meet the fans..."

"Alright...if Selene finds out about this, she's gonna kill both of us. She won't be able to go to Mine-con..." Jerome then said.

That's when I heard a whimper. I turned around, and all I heard was nearly quiet footsteps running.

"I think Selene already found out..." I muttered as I ran out to chase her.

As I ran I heard whimpering and crying. I saw a open door. I looked in and surprisingly Ian and his girlfriend was in there talking to Selene. Then I saw Chelley there. Ian looked up, and walked to me closing the door behind him.

"I'm guessing she's this Selene from LA?"

"Yup."

"What the heck is with 'hiding secrets' and stuff?"

"I didn't tell Selene that mine con was in Sacramento, California, but she was going to be very busy."

"She loves mine con a lot apparently. She'll do anything just to go."

"Which is why, Jerome told his dad, and he's putting her in lots of classes. 'Future queen. Princess etiquette. Stuff like that..."

He just stared at me like 'I don't wanna know' and walked down the hallway. I silently opened the door and heard whispers.

"MineCon is in Sacramento, Cali this year." I guess Chelley said.

"Great! I wanna go to the Yuba river after!" Selene said.

"Yuba River?" Ian's girlfriend I think her name was Redley said.

"A river I swam in when I was 12! Super fun!" Selene whispered.

"Now I wanna go!" Chelley said.

"Shhhhh....someone's at the door." Redley said.

"You can leave Mitch!" Selene groaned.

I opened the door, and saw Selene with puffy red eyes.

"Hey-I'm sorry!" I said

"I don't care." She muttered and ran to her room.

~==+==~

Sorry about the small chapter and late post! I was busy reading 5Sos books, playing on the whitelisted Team Crafted server, and packing on Saturday. I was at my grandma's house for a while, and my parents just recently picked me up from there. And the Yuba River is a real river! I swam in it on Sunday in the morning before my parents picked me up. It was so cool! Other then the hiking and walking down steep paths to the river. I had to hike to a quiet and good area. The spot I was at, apparently when there's lots of water, there are rapids that killed people. Luckily, I didn't get killed. But other than that in the middle of the river it was very shallow, that people got rocks and made a heart! It was so cool! Other than that, I asked my grandpa if I could pan for gold next year. He said yes! I get to pan for gold next year! Finally, I found a bit of gold there in the sand, but it wasn't much and I couldn't really do anything, so...

~Author Senpai