dancing with a star

HAYLEES POV

Haylee was on her way to ballet class. Whis she was paying for with her part time job. Her parents didnt lift a finger for any of her classes or bills once she turned 18. She knew it would end up like this. However she was doing alright, probably better than her parents ever have been. She took a sip out of her fluffy coffee she picked up from star bucks. Wincing  at her sore muscles from yesterdays ballet lesson and boxing class.  She looked at her watch, she was going to be early again. She shrugged and chugged the rest of her coffee. She was right around the corner from the ballet studio, she was looking at her worn out shoes and straightening her back pack. So she wasnt paying attention when she ran into someones chest. She almost fell back wards when strong hands caught her.  She looked up to apologize to the person. But how do you aplogogize to Andy Biersack your idol.

"Im sorry, i wasnt paying attention" i finally managed as i fixed myself.

"Its alright i was in a rush myself" He said right as a high pitch voice yelled his name and a girl came barreling down the street with wild pink hair and mascara running down her cheeks.

"YOU CANT LEAVE ME, YOU HAVE NO ONE ELSE! YOUR NOTHING WITHOUT ME!" she screamed as Andy winced.

"Is she ok?" i asked eyeing the woman

"no...." he looked around for an escape route then eyed me carefully. "Play along ok?"

i raised an eyebrow "wha-" i didnt have time to finish because Andy cupped my cheek and captured my mouth with his. 

He kissed me?! Andy kissed me?!

So of course i kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

The womans screaming became shrieks and were obviously louder.  Until finally she stomped away cursing everyone on her way.

Andy broke the kiss and looked at me sheepishly "Well then"