prologue

Zach Herron has loved Jack since he came out when they were 13. Life doesn't have an age limit, so everyone excepted it. He never dated anyone because he was saving himself for Jack. As weird as it sounds Zach used to have interesting dreams about him and Jack, that stopped ever since Jack started to date Gabbie. They eventually got married and Zach was heartbroken, but he couldn't show it because Jack wouldn't have wanted to be friends with him anymore. Zach had went on a couple dates that didn't go very well. He pretended that he did have a boyfriend, but every time Jack asked to go on double dates with him, Gabbie, himself, and 'Josh', he would say that they were already busy. It was true, Zach was busy (eating ice cream out of the box) and 'Josh' went to go visit his parents. They eventually 'broke up' but Jack believed it.

Jack Avery has had what he calls the 'smallest crush' on Zach, since he has been bisexual his whole life. He got to big of a crush on Zach once he came out, so he started to date Gabbie to get his mind off him. He 'fell in love' with Gabbie at age 18 and got married to her at 19. He doesn't know what love is so since he doesn't feel the same emotions with Gabbie as he does with Zach, he automatically thought he loved her. He doesn't

The feeling is mutual with Gabbie Gonzalez, she doesn't love him but for some reason uses him so she could forget about Tatum Dahl. Tatum is her ex girlfriend that used her for money, which is what she's doing to Jack. She dosent even like men, yet she's cheating on one with another one. David Loeffler, is his name and he puts the 'r' in rich. He does have a wife who's completely fine with them dating. Only because she's cheating on him too.

===================================================
This book is an endless line of cheating

I don't think of Gabbie as a bad person in this book so far, she's just a person with a past

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, if you did, vote if you want to of course