introdution

It was a summer night. Me and Niall were laying down cuddling by the campfire. 11:00 at night watching the stars. Liam calls me, says " I'm having a party tomorrow, bring a dish and a present for Zyan. It is a surprise party we are throwing for him! Will you come? " Yeah I'll come" ! "What does Zyan like?" " Oh get him like I don't whatever you think he will like !" " How bout a gift card, and a happy birthday card from all of us since we don't know what to get him?" "Yeah good idea perfect!" "Hey can Niall come ?" "Of course he can !" " Thank you." "So tomorrow then, what kind of dish?" " anything can you make a box that 14 people can fit in ?" " I don't know how much I can do I just got notified , and I still got to go shopping and make that dish AND ,  I still have to ..... well Don't count but I will try. Ok?" " Okay!" Love you !" Love  you too see you tomorrow then oh before I forget what time tomorrow?" " Oh yeah 8:00 at night if you can!" Thanks" "Well love u bye " "Bye" Hey baby we better put this fire out and try to go to sleep? I guess" " What's wrong ?" I wanted to spend time with you tomorrow but stupid Zyan and his party has to get in our way AGAIN !" " Baby it is at 8:00 at night, we can spend ALL day tomorrow together okay ?!?" " Okay I love you, we better get inside" " Yeah we better , I love  you too.