Peter and his Penis.

It had been a week since the couple had met, though Evelyn had not quite understood fully what made the boy enjoy her company. Earlier that day, as they waited for the cook to finish making cookies (as Evelyn had taken a large liking to the sweets) Peter had told her of the time he was first in Narnia. The golden age as they had called it. The conversation steered in the direction of the Beavers in which helped Peter and his family when they had first come to Narnia. And so she found interest in the fact they were still alive. Evelyn wanted to meet the Beavers, simply because they seemed kind, and worth talking to. 

The blond King had never been so happy- Evelyn had agreed to stay at Cair Paravel. He was glad, however she craved cookies and constantly wanted them; they had become her favourite sweet snack, as they had become Peter's. Although he had sorted Evie some more clothes she still preferred to wear the costume the tailor had made for her- something that surprised everyone in the castle when they saw it. The girl had merly found joy in wearing the ridiculous clothes though. Even when people would stare, she knew that she was a cookie and one that would in most deffiniently stay that way if that was the way she preffered to look. And now they walked through the woods, being adviced that perhaps wearing a cookie costume would not be proper in visiting others. Evelyn listened, having mens clothes under the costume at all times.

"Where do they live?" Evelyn questioned, taking Peter's hand as they walked through the mass of tree's, that in which he reconized as a path to the old dame. He pointed towards a small wooden house before mumbling, "right there." 

They picked up their pace quite a bit, with their hands swinging and holding tight when Evelyn would stumble. She was a clumsy person after all, that in which managed to make loud noises with her feet, as if she was stomping at all times. Peter looked at Evelyn for a second, chuckling and looking towards the dame, which he climbed down to knock on the door, but quickly stopped, "what do you say we surprise them?" 

"Would they be home?" she questioned, looking down at the door she had to climb to get at. Peter nodded his head, he was sure they wouldn't mind, even if it would take a quiet step and opening of a door to surprise animals. At once, Evelyn climbed down and waited for the blonde boy to open the door. They walked into the dim room, though the beavers were no where to be seen.

The couple searched the Beaver's home. They found nothing in the other rooms... only one room was left- somewhere they believed to be the bedroom. Peter could hear noises coming through the door. He assumed they were in a good mood; it sounded as if they were playing. "Surprise!!!" Peter exclaimed as he burst through the door and looked around. He spotted the Beavers. "What are you doing?" Evelyn asked. She'd never seen anything like what they were doing. The Beavers stopped immediately. "Peter! My King, your majesty!" Mr Beaver began, trying to cover up what he and his wife were doing. "What brings you to these parts of the forest again?" He asked as Mrs Beaver stepped out of the room feeling embarrassed.

"A visit..." Peter began softly, looking the bed in which the Beaver still awkwardly placed himself. Evelyn tilted her head slightly, attempting to find what they were doing, though because she had never experienced the action, nor seen it, nor was educated about it, she hadn't a clue what the two Beavers had been doing. Evelyn just brought her attention outside the room, where she followed the female, who sat at the table, paw on her head as she attempted to forget the King walking in during a rather inproper moment. 

"Hello," Evelyn said with slight bit of joy. She smiled at her and sat down in the small chair which would have belonged to the male beaver. "Bless it dear, don't sit on that chair, it's quite old, fragile...." Mrs.Beaver began, before looking to the side and mumbling the sentance, "dirty at the moment."