About the Ticklish Girls Group On Wattpad And Everything You Need To Know

The Ticklish Girls Group is a group for girls who are ticklish to Follow. Tickling can get a bad rap and be seen as boring or something to hate (Because of some past bad experiences) that some people have had with tickling and with it. But that really shouldn't be the case and it's a shame that some still see tickling in that light. Tickling should be all about laughter and having fun with it. In all aspects of tickling. Whether your a Ticklephile (Which is someone who has a fetish for tickling) or  your not.

So Please if you are one those type of girls that is not   Ticklish At All or you   Hate Tickling or it's    Awful and Not Fun When Someone Tickles You  then don't Follow this group.

I would like to have girls that are actually ticklish for them to Follow or if there not ticklish then they know others who are to ask them to see if they want to Follow. Since it's a group for ticklish girls and All about tickling. So I want to keep with that obviously.

Please be respectful of everybody and every one else that Follows and is a part of the group. If you have any problems, or if you just need to talk with me, then shoot me a PM anytime (Private Message). Once I read it I'll reply back to it as soon as possible.

Feel free to use the Message Board as well on Wattpad at the very bottom of the groups profile. To talk about tickling or if you like the idea for the group then let me know. The Message Board is there to use. For anybody to talk and chat  or to post tickling pictures or  to post Links to tickling videos online for others to watch or to watch and comment on as well.

And again this is a serious group, this isn't a joke group and something that I just had the idea for to be funny. It's a real serious thing. I love tickling and have a passion for it so I wanted a group on Wattpad for my passion. And hope other people will share in this.

As always happy tickling and happy laughter!

Founder of the Ticklish Girls Group

David (or Dave for short)

See my other profile on here @Undermyfeather