>> prologue <<

Autumn's Point Of View

"Just do it, Autumn. I promise I'll give you my whole paycheck right now if you just do it. Everybody has a little shade for somebody in their life." Cora pressured, as I looked at the blank troll profile I made for this whole entire hating idea. But once I realized the consequences I had second thoughts.

"Fine.." I groaned, I said clicking on Christina Marie's shitty Instagram. (I'm cringing) Cora evil grinned, rubbing her hands together, as she criss crossed her thin legs.

 (I'm cringing) Cora evil grinned, rubbing her hands together, as she criss crossed her thin legs

Liked by jackaverymusic, gabbuegonzalez and 68,327 others.

Comments:

@hatingbitchxoxo123: you look ugly as fuck
ishyogirllll: BITCH YOUR UGLY RUN UP HOE

@hatingbitchxoxo123: Get the fuck off Instagram bitch
@cootchiecootchiecoo: leave her alone

@hatingbitchxoxo123: @cootchiecootchiecoo fuck you
@cootchiecootchiecoo he could commit suicide tonight

@hatingbitchxoxo123: Corbyn hates you
@sallymae2672 OMG HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!!! THERE LIKE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER WTF ARE YOH TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!

View 49,678 more comments.

After, loads of more nasty mean disturbing hatred my hands were trembling, at the vicious scary responses of their fans. I felt sick to my stomach that I wrote something like that. I bit my nails as my teeth trembled against them. A habit I do when I'm nervous.

Cora slapped the paycheck in my hand and high fived me. Well at least, I can feed my siblings something to eat for dinner tonight.

"Thanks Cora." I said jumping in her arms. She squeezed my torso. "No problem." She warmly said as we both pulled away from our hug and hopped of my bed.

We both jogged down my stair case to see my mom p on the couch with her arm leaned back with a dead crispy cigarette gripped in between her wrinkly fingers. Her features sagged as her skin cells were attacked in nicotine, as 1 nearly finished bottle of Whisky was sitting on the dirty cheap coffee table.

She smiled at me, making her lip skin peel and I cringed, just staring at her wasted busted old succeeding life now destroyed.

Cora put a hand on my stiffed shoulders. "She'll be okay." She muttered.

I nodded before looking away and cupping my mouth towards the stairs. "GUYS, ME AND CORA ARE GOING TO THE GAS STATION. DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE." I hollered, scoring a chorus of lazy 'Okay's'.

• Gas station •

I threw the two packs of macaroni in a plastic store bag before walking down the block admiring the beautiful sight of L.A along with Cora.

The iPhone I pay for buzzes, signaling to my mind that I got a notification... I shrug it off, and told myself that I will look at it after Cora leaves for it to continuously buzz and then stop.

_

Hey guys. How was that chapter?