>> chapter three << day three

Autumn Lake Nicoles POV

I had enough courage to go on my hating instagram and actually post a picture of myself for once. I didn't care if fans bullied me to be honest. I'll tel them the truth how it was a dare for 300 dollars and I really needed it.

Since I was at this fancy, trampoline park called jump off I decided to put this on my insta

//@hatingbitchxoxo123: At jump off.

@user1: your feet are ugly as fuck, go kill yourself no one will miss you you stupid ugly ass bitch. (102929838383929 likes

@user2: my eyes are stinging go hang yourself. Now you know not to mess with my queen (102983838387 likes

@user3: little slut, you don't have the right feet to even wear shoes. Can't live without shoes so just go die. (929202029200220 likes

@user4: i'm totally scarred for life. (1000000000000000000000 likes

@beautychikee: ew your ugly go kill yourself little bitch this is what you get for messing with the chikee Queen. Your just jealous your not cute like me, BITCH. I pray to the lord one day I will see you. and kill you. (9101020203983848484839399302030303020200202020202020020 likes.

View more comments

I could feel the tears start to pour. They don't know why I did that or what I'm going through. Then my friend Cora texted me.

Maybe you should just go actually kill yourself. Your a horrible sister and friend. Left you something under your bed by the way.

I dropped the phone and started to sob and went under my bed to see a weird little box. I took it, out and opened it to see a beautiful velvet design surrounding the shape of a giant knife with a giant knife in the space.

"Use it to go kill yourself B.I.T.C.H. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will like you." I heard someone say. I turned and saw Cora standing at the door way of my room.

"You want dead... I'll give you dead!" I spat before stabbing it to my wrist and dragging it across before hearing a gasp. "What have I done!"

Blackout.

********************************************

I woke up on my bed instantly remembering what I've done before I blacked out. I rubbed the fuzzy vision out of my eyes, and looked down at my wrist to see a sore scare and brown sticky blood all over it.