Your backstory

I just got that and I love it!!!It's so SQUISHY!!!!!ahem anyways sorry I haven't updated I have been lazy. Anyways..... WARNING DOES MENTION RAPE.

Author chan: Cue the old movie beginning and Narrator come on stage please.

Deep narrator voice: Our story begins during the reign of king Henry VII. You were given as a gift to the then young king. You had done everything you were taught to bowed,said hello politely and so on. Everything was fine then it changed he started to 'accidently' dump hot drinks on you. Which was fine until he started to stab you intentionally. Then he went started to tie you down and do what ever he could wether it was sexual or just slowly burning your hands and arms. He smiled during all of it even laughing sometimes. He was all doing this for fun and when you realized this you finally felt your first emotion and that was PURE HATRED OF him. Doing all this hurting you even if you couldnt feel it just because he could. He finally went too far and messed with your clock and when he saw you felt that he would do it more and even more painfully. He would get even angrier when you hold back your cries and would do that while rapeing you. You finally lost it and killed him vowing never to trust a human EVER again. That's when the curse took it's hold on you and it felt like your insides were slowly ripping apart. You felt that pain for 500 years till your actions had no more affect on the world.....

(At Shockwaves lab 3rd person p.o.v)
Shockwave stood there looking puzzled at the blank face doll. "This is illogical how would a human doll be able to come to life." Shockwave said it was more of a statement than a question. "I do not know." (Y/n) stated in a monotone voice. Rumble and Frenzy stood there more puzzled than Shockwave. Soundwave and the other Minicons just felt bad for (Y/n) having to 'serve' Rumble and Frenzy. Shockwave just had Rumble open the dolls door to her clock to look at when Megatron,Starscrem,The Constructions, and Swindle came in. "Shockwave tell me about our new human guest." Megatron stated looking at with puzzlement as he saw a clock inside your body instead of a heart. "Pathectic really we should just squish her." Starscrem said imitating what he would do. Right after he said that Rumble and Frenzy came over "HEY you can't squish her she's ours." The duo said. "Oh yea!" "YEA." (Slowmotion) Starscream started to slam his fist down over you and the two minicons. You pushed the duo out of the way with ease and caught Starscreams fist with ease as well. (Out of slowmotion) "Huh!?!?!" every cybertronian in the room said. They all just looked at you the (Y/h) haired lower life form who had just caught the second in commands fist and pushed two minicons out of the way like it was a child's game. "I am no human lord Megatron. I am a doll whose soul purpose is to protect the one who touches my key." You then threw Starscreams fist back at him. His fist hit him and sent him flying backwards. You bowed to every one in the room and walked over to Frenzy helping him up and did the same for Rumble. "Can you please shut and lock that door?" "Um sure" they both said dumb struck as everyone else about what just happened. "Can we keep her?!?" The minicons yelled at Soundwave and Megatron. "..."

Author Chan's p.o.v

If it were me I would have said I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me. XD. Also that narrator costed a lot so you better like him.lol just kidding you don't have to but how does it feel to be a bad bitch. Besting screamers like...ONE PUNCH MAN. I crack my self up which is probably sad...Anyways thanks for the votes and the reads. I love you all so much and god loves you too. Thank yoouuuu for reading. CHEERSSSS.
-AUTHOR CHAN ~-~