~Prologue~

~Prologue~

"Nala, why do you love him? i love my brother... but i do love you more... i can't lose you to him. i will give you everything if you choose me to be with me. if you stay with me." I was standing in front of Itachi. My back to a wall. Thanks a lot wall!!

My mind and heart kept shouting 'NO! stay away!! Take me back to Sasuke!'

But my body would not move on command. I was trapped. AGAIN. The only way out is to fight back with the right decision, or make the wrong choice with obedience. Right now.... i dont think i have an option. i feel.... tired. Damn the fates who put all the weights on me.

Itachi slammed a hand on either side of me, keeping me in place. ironically, enough.... his hands are the weights....

He dragged the top of his nose along my cheek and neck. Black dots covered some of my vision, i kept trying to stay awake. For my own good. I couldn't move, not with the wounds I have.

 I tried to put hands on his chest to keep space between us. Again, he just overpowered me easily with his hands holding one wrist  above my head and another against his chest. why... where did the once loving brother and friend we all knew go?

But only if my mouth would allow me to scream 'NEVER'.

"i..... love... you.... my flower."

With his last words, i fainted into oblivion.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★

I woke up to the shining stars and the glowing moon. I sighed and got ready to train. Sasuke was still asleep so I left without him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Nalina Uchiha. i'm not a blood related uchiha, though. it will be explained later.

i used to be happy, a child with family. two brothers that i always loved.

but now i have only one brother to take care of. no clan and no itachi.

the day they saved me when i was just 4 years old. i still wake up to that photo. Sasuke was 5. Itachi was 8. Sasuke was a year older than me, while Itachi was four years older.

We were all a happy family because we did everything for eachother.

 Until..... Itachi left us when i was 7 years old. he killed off his own clan and my family because our families were too close. Itachi.... killed off every one of our loved ones except me and Sasuke. 12 now and Sasuke is 13. i dont know if i love him as i once did. I mean, Itachi was like my nii-san*. My brother. But he left, leaving corpses of our clan behind.

Sasuke is almost emotionless now. yes, we have eachother and were in the same squad. But, he doesnt make a conversation unless its either business or with me. i hope i could be the one that understands him the most. we lost whats most important to both of us.

i only try to smile, try to be happy, for Sasuke's sake and my own. just not all the time. i do know Sasuke hates his brother. i guess.... i only will be disappointed and angry at Itachi. just never hate. i dont know why.

i love Itachi.

and

i love Sasuke.

My brothers for Eternity. Who will win for the prize of the Curse.

A Demon of Mystery for Eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nii-san* - brother