Office night

Hanji and Levi were sitting in a small office. In fact it was Hanji's office and it was filled with books and tons of paper work. Lately after becoming commander her office has been getting so full of work that she needed help. Levi always helped Hanji once he finished his work. He loved watching her work and he did not know why. It was like there was something captivating about Hanji but he could just not describe it.

"Four eyes you almost done?" Levi asked while looking at her tired faced.

"No I still have a couple hours of work , you can leave now though."

Levi sighed at Hanji's response. Of course she would spend hours late into the night working. Levi got up and hit Hanji's head softly with a book he found on the ground. Hanji rubes her head in confusion. She was so fixed on her work that she just noticed how late it was. She started to drink some coffee to keep herself going. She was used to staying up but not this late. It was close to around 12:00am and she was only halfway done.

"Hanji just continue tomorrow you're completely drained." Levi said grabbing Hanji's coffee from her hands.

She was drinking so much coffee to stay awake that her hands were shaking and in fact her whole body was shaking and Levi could notice it. He got up and grabbed Hanji by her hands and dragged her to her room. They had a very eventful day tomorrow so he forced her to go into her room.

"I can still work levi" Hanji said as her teeth were clashing due to her shaking.

Levi grabbed Hanji a change of clothes and shoved Hanji into the clean clothing and cleaned up her bed. Her bed was messy. It was full of paperwork clothing and random things. He got disgusted by the filth that she would sleep in everyday. Hanji got into her bed and fell asleep right away. It was clear she was extremely tired. Levi made sure her blanket was on properly before leaving the room. He wanted to tell her how he really felt about her but he doesn't know how. He thought she never thought of love so he would be rejected. He turned off the lights and closed the door then left.
———————-——————————
Authors note~
This is my first fan fiction sorry if it's bad and sorry about any grammar errors.