Surprise visits

It was a small room within wall rose. Hanji and Levi arrived to the the meeting spot a bit late. They were in formal wear but had their 3D gear underneath just in case. Titans had been surrounding the walls lately at a high rate. They were meeting up with officials to talk about this and what to do regarding this matter.

"What happens if the titans broke through the walls." Commander of the MP's said.

"That should not happen unless the Titan that attack wall Maria years ago appears again." Hanji said.

"What happens if it appears again?" The other commander said.

"Then us Scouts will deal with it and we will retreat to wall sina." Hanji said tiredly.

Levi noticed Hanji's fatigue face. She been pushing herself too hard lately and her body can't Handel it. He was worrying if she was pass out at a bad time. Be prayed it would not happen. Commander Pyxis showed Hanji the walls map and where the titans been appearing. The meeting went on for an hour without an answer. Suddenly they heard big noises and screams.

Hanji ran outside to see the big red Titan kicking down a gate. It kicked down wall roses gate and titans were filling inside the wall. Hanji took off her formal coat showing her equipment. Levi ran right after Hanji and put his hand on her shoulders. He knew she was in no condition to fight.

"Don't fight Hanji you're too tired you'll mess up." He said worried.

Hanji laughed before running off to fight the titans. Levi ran after her cursing at her for not listening to him. Hanji was the commander of the Scouts she felt like she needed to fight. It was her own fault for being tired and now she has to fight at 50% strength. Hanji was a bit scared because the chances of her messing up was high. 

Hanji encountered a 10 meter class Titan. She was able to kill it but she had to stop for a moment. She almost tripped when landing. Her tiredness was really affecting her fighting skills. While resting a Titan came up behind Hanji. She did not notice it before it was too late. The Titan grabbed Hanji with its huge hand. She was thinking that was it. That this was the way she would go. She was happy with what she accomplished in life and did not fight it. The Titan squeezes Hanji's ribs causing her to scream in pain as a natural reaction.

"Hanji! Don't you dare die on me!" Levi said as he came and killed the Titan.

Hanji feel onto a roof. Blood coming out of her sides and she could barley breath. She knew she shouldn't have fight when she was not at her best. Levi started to yell for help. He was shocked that she was dying slowly right in front of himself. They were the last two veterans and they promised they would survive for each other.

"Hanji please don't die." Levi said as a small tear dropped down his face.

Hanji grabbed Levi's hand and smiled.