|A rough start|

Alois's arms swayed, simultaneously, back and forth, as his stilt-like legs seemed to be carrying him from point A to point B; mechanically in motion one leg thrust forward as the other tried, rhythmically, to catch up.
A feeling of dread overcame the blonde as he approached the large building; otherwise known as Cambridge High. This was the first day back to school, Alois's least favorite place. Thick blonde locks that fell to his shoulders messily framed his pale face, the two snake bites on his bottom lip sticking out prominently, his black hoodie hiding the cuts that ran along his arms. The skinny jeans he wore, along with a pair of black checkered vans, complimented his hoodie well.
Finally reaching the large front doors that lead into the school, he walked inside, his frail hands firmly grasping his leather messanger bag.
Though some took queer glances at him, he tried his best to ignore it, walking over to his locker, turning the dial with care. Though something distracted the blonde. He turned his head just to the left, and sure enough, there he was with his usual group of friends. Ciel Phantomhive.
Ciel scrunched his nose at the boy. He didn't know who Alois was, really. The blunette was much too popular, in his eyes, to be busy with people who lie outside of his inner circle. In his eyes, he was the king, and this worthless shit hole of a highschool was his kingdom. "What are you looking at?" He questioned.
Alois's eyes widened slightly, his heart beat quickening. Though he simply turned back to face his locker, hastily pulling out a small crumpled up sack that served as his lunch box, along with a single 1 dollar bill for the vending machine.
'No no no... He will just leave me alone... Right..?' The blonde thought, though in reality he knew he was wrong.
Ciel groaned. He enjoyed keeping up his rich guy status. More like needed too. He had many reputations he needed to uphold. And Alois was practically spitting on one of them. He frowned, taking the money. "I'm going to hope this isn't all you have, because that's fucking pathetic." He heard his friends laugh behind him. Along with his girlfriend, Lizzy. Oh, Lizzy. He hated her. He hated being tied down. The boy had cheated on her with several different people. Well, several was an under exaggeration. He knew this was wrong. Hell if he cared. But she kept him relevant.
Ciel looked Alois up and down real quick. "What's your name?"
Alois's breath faltered slightly as he gave the bluenette a nasty glare, though inside he was scared out of his wits.
The boy never really got enough to eat; due to the simple fact that he had no money, causing his appearance to look sickly. Also causing him to lack strength.
"Can you... Please move...?" The blonde whispered, attempting to make his way past Ciel, completely forgetting the dollar.
"I'm going to be late.."
The bluenette laughed a cruel laugh pinning Alois up against the locker so that he couldn't move. "Too bad for you then, isn't it? Tell me, what's your name?" The boy shot him a cruel glare. He was seriously pissed with the way this nobody was treating him.
He heard Lizzy groan behind him. "Ciel, let the poor kid go..."
"Shut up." Ciel hissed. "Nobody asked you, bitch."
The rest of the group let out a round of laughter at Ciels 'bitch' comment.
Alois trembled slightly, gritting his teeth, a hint of fear in is eyes.
Though no matter how weak or scared Alois was, he was not going to tell this boy, who took the only money he possessed, his name.
"No..." He whispered, trying to sound brave. Though by the quavering of his voice it was obvious he feared Ciel greatly.
The bluenette groaned. "You can't tell me your fucking name? What am I going to do?" Ciel frowned, seeing what he was doing. "Stop with the fucking underdog act. No one cares about your pity party. No one ever will. You can earn your money again scrubbing someone's bathroom floor, like you probably did this dollar. So quit trying to be brave and realize you aren't someone who matters in the world, and you never will be."
Alois felt his bottom lip quiver, Ciel's words like a knife ripping his heart in two. The sudden pain deep within him caused tears to seep out of his eyes, slowly trailing down his soft pale cheeks.
"M-my name is Alois... Alois Trancy.." The young boy whispered.
"... And You don't need to remind me that I don't matter... I already know."
Ciel frowned, seeing him cry. He put Alois down, walking away from him. The boy didn't have any other comment. Normally his rudeness made other people angry, not upset. No one had ever cried like that.