PART V

It didn't take a while to find Jade, who was already surrounded in a large group of other people, sitting at a table, laughing and chattering away with her other friends.

WOW! JUST ...WOW!

Well this doesn't look much of a surprise at all. I wouldn't bother walking over to talk to her because I really wouldn't want to get "embarrassed" by a bunch of idiots.

Pfft! Who knows what they had in mind. For all I care, I'll just leave Jade to gossip anything that comes to her fuckin mouth, because it's kinda obvious that her mouth speaks first, before her shitty brain can even think!

"Ugh! Practically everyone's at that dumb table talking about God knows what, while I'm stuck all the way over here by myself with literally nothing to-"

"Yea, I know right? There's practically nothing to do here." I discerned someone say.

"Shit you scared me!" I scoffed.

"Sorry bout that. But who would ever think of spending a whole hour here when the food tastes like crap, and no one has anything good to talk about?"

What the heck?!?! Why is he following me? It's like he wants to be my....friend or something. But why me all of a sudden?

In the meantime, I should learn to stop talking to myself aloud.

"Oh..o..k.." I choked out, trying to focus my attention someplace else other than his ravishing, ebony eyes. But it's like he doesn't want to focus his attention someplace else.

His alluring stare clutches my gaze and imprisons me for an interminable time, as I slowly melt under the warmth of his presence. I seems as if he's staring deeper into me...into... my soul.

"Amber, can I um tell you something?" his soft voice catches me off guard as he leans in close, across the table.

I nervously shake my head, already thinking of what he could possibly say to me.

"This is more of a warning, though." Alex asserted, leaning in dangerously closer, as my heart bounced back and forth in my chest, beating louder each second, while my patience grew thin.

WHAT COULD HE POSSIBLY SAY THAT COULD BE A WARNING RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT?!?!

"You should probably get out of here. It's not going to be safe. I've told everyone else but they simply ignored me." Alex explained, checking again to see if anyone was around.

"W-what do you mean? I-I don't understand. What's gonna happen??" I stuttered, looking around and expecting any sudden thing to occur.

"Right now, it's 10:51. At any moment...the Bloodercult are going to attack. It's best if you leave...NOW. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to do this."

W-WHAT?!?!?

"Don't forget to check the time..."

"W-where should I go? W-what should I do?!" I barked, already up and ready to move.

HOW CAN HE BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!

I quickly headed for the door, then paused.

Something doesn't seem right...

"Alex, how do you know this is going to happen? And why would you warn people?" I implied, gazing deep into his eyes, in search of answers.

"Because I don't want anyone to get hurt. And I know this is about to happen because-" Alex paused, as a slight smirk crawled up at the corner of his lips, while he flashes a quick smile.

His voice comes out cold and hard.

"-because I'm part of the Bloodercult."

WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK?!?!?!

I stared blankly at Alex who looked like he had more to say.

THIS ALL HAS TO BE A PHONY!

All of a sudden, the whole room turns pitch black as confusion, gunshots and screaming fill the air.