-Returning Home-

So, Pazu and Sheeta just destroyed the Castle of Laputa and met up with their pirate friends who once weren't so friendly with them😁.
After the reunion Dola, her sons and the other Pirates revealed the treasure they managed to get their hands on (Cause all good Pirates listen to their Mom😆).
"Here Pazu, take this and stuff it in your bag."Dola said as she offered some gold to Pazu.
"Oh... You don't have to do that, Dola I'll be fine, I'm a miner after all."He giggled.
"I know young man but that pretty lady over there is not and I certainly don't want her starving on your way home."She said as she pointed towards Sheeta.
"Okay okay I get it Dola, don't worry, I'll take it."He said as he accepted some gold.
Well,if it hadn't been for Pazu they would have never found Laputa or the treasure and even if they did they wouldn't have made it out of there alive. He deserved some credit after all.
"Well I guess it's time to bid goodbye for now.Hope you guys wouldn't mind if we were to frequently visit you."Dola smirked.
"Oh we would loooove it!!" Pazu and Sheeta shouted together.😊
And everyone laughed once more.
And they went separate ways waving their hands until they blended with the sunset.
"Finally.... "Sheeta sighed.
"Yes... Finally."Pazu sighed along with her.
"Well,they say you let out happiness when you sigh so..... Lets not sigh."Pazu said as a big grin appeared on his face.
"Lets return home Sheeta...."
"Mmmmm.. "She nodded as she smiled at him.
           -AFTER RETURNING HOME-
So Pazu and Sheeta made it back safe and sound.They thanked the Boss and everyone else for helping out earlier and headed for home after they bought some groceries.
But to their surprise, they opened the door to find a total mess!!
Yes, Dola and her sons had totally recked the house. So before they could finally relax they had to work for hours to get it fixed up.
Finally the house was fixed up and even better than it was before both of them were pretty fast workers.Now that they had the house in shape they had a snack and headed out to get themselves in shape🤣.
The first thing they did was to get Sheeta a hair cut cause bullets are not meant for cutting hair after all 😂.
Pazu waited for her in the shop.The barber was very experienced and skilled at his work and he adjusted her hair perfectly to fit her face.After she was done she went to Pazu to ask how was it.Pazu was busy reading a magzine so when he lifted up his face to see his best friend's new look he was absolutely dumbstruck.
As if she wasn't pretty enough already she was even cuter now!He couldn't say anything, he just stared at her with his mouth wide open. 😮
"Is it bad Pazu?"She asked with a worried expression.
Her words finally made Pazu return to the world as he snapped back to reality.
"Nooo... Its just that it looks absolutely Beautiful."He said quickly.
"Really.... I'm glad. Thanks Pazu."She said as she smiled at him with a little blush.
"C'mon we gotta do much more."He said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her with him.
*What an adorable Couple.*The barber murmured as he smiled😊.
The next thing that had to be taken care of were clothes.Their clothes were really covered in dust and most importantly, Sheeta couldn't keep wearing Dola's clothes forever now could she? 😆
So they went to a shop and bought a bunch of new clothes for them.
So now the house was in perfect shape, Sheeta's hair were perfect and they had groceries for home,what was left now was to clean themselves up, so they went to the public bath-house to relax in the hot water after the long and tough adventure they had.
Pazu was the first one to be done bathing and he reached out to his bag of new clothes and pulled out a Dark blue T Shirt and black pajamas to put on.He had bought new clothes after a really long time and those made him look absolutely dashing.Yes he was a cute and pretty handsome boy but he never seemed to care about that, he was too busy in his mines.
So he decided to wait for Sheeta at the front gate.It didn't take her too long and eventually she showed up in a light blue T shirt and Pink frock, and wasn't she looking absolutely adorable.
Both of them just stared at each other without uttering a single word.
They began examining each other with the silence.
"You look amazing."Both of them said at the same time.
"Thankyou."They even replied together😅.
They began giggling as they heard each other.And both of them started to head home.
                -After reaching Home-
They were already really tired after all they had done and the hot bath made their bodies even more ready for the sleep.
But while they were about to get to sleep they faced a bit of a problem.
They only had one bed! To which Pazu simply took the pillow and threw it on the ground.
"No problem Sheeta I'll just sleep right here on the floor."
"Nooooo.....I just can't let you, you had slept on the floor for me when I first came and even in Dola's ship you had to sleep under a table! You've been through too much just for me.I'll sleep on the floor."
"No Sheeta I just can't let you.... "
"But.... "Sheeta Sighed.
"No buts,you're sleeping on the bed and that's it."
"Okay then but if you can't let me sleep on the floor then I certainly can't let you!!"
"Sheetaaaa but....."
"No buts, if I'm sleeping up here then you can join me."She said.
He wasn't sure if it meant what it sounded like.So just to be sure he asked her...
"What do you mean?"
"Well.... I mean you can sleep on the bed with me."She said quietly as she blushed.
"No no... You don't have to do that you know, I'll be fine."
"No,on that icy floor in this chilly weather you won't be.Just sleep here with me ,I don't mind."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Okay then,if you say so.... "He said and both of them started to enter the blanket while blushing furiously.
Now they were under the same blanket in the same bed. The bed wasn't a king size so their shoulders were touching and they just couldn't keep any more space between or they would fall off.
Both of them stared at the ceiling and remained silent, just when Sheeta broke the silence.
"You know..... I was scared.I was absolutely terrified that everything would end and I would be responsible for that. I was afraid of losing everything."She said as she sat up and burst into tears.
"Sheeta.... "Pazu said as he comforted her by hugging her.
"But then you came Pazu and went through all that trouble for me,who was a complete stranger to you.I just want to tell you that..... Thankyou Pazu."She said that and looked at Pazu with big glittering eyes.
If Pazu wasn't blushing already he suerly was now.
He looked away with embarrassment and began to mumble something.
"Thankyou Sheeta, if it wasn't for you I would've never found my father's dream,Laputa. And you gave me this amazing adventure that I won't forget all my life."He grinned like usual.
"Pazu.... "She murmured.
"Now then Sheeta, let's sleep now or we won't be able to get up tomorrow morning."He smiled as he set the alarm clock.
"Okay.. "She nodded and returned the smile and both of them went to sleep.😊
FIRST OF ALL -THERE ARE MANY MORE STORIES COMING IN THIS SERIES.Look forward to the next one which will spark more intimacy between them!!

I have written this fanfic with all my heart, I watched this movie today and I absolutely loved it and I just couldn't help writing a fanfic about those adorable characters.
So... Hope you enjoy it.Please Vote and share it really means a lot.

And remember to:-
NEVER GIVE UP!!