(*゚ー゚)ゞ

friend. well what the fuck? am i drunk? am i high? why the hell did i say friend?

if there is a god out there, it fucking hates me.

-
today is saturday and i need to do some errands.

(3rd person)

"yo dude look at her!"

"i know! i saw!"

almost everyone who passes by stared at the girl.

the main colour was black. this was the outfit from head to toe.

she had black ripped jeans and lastly, her accessories were one large gold hoop on her right ear, a gold chain earring going down to her chin and three rings, one thick one on her right index and two thin on her middle and ring fingers

why is she wearing this you ask? well, she's running errands of course. believe it or not but this is YN's normal attire. she's decked out on all these clothes because it's one of the pleasures she can have while hiding who she really is. her parents are owners of a large company made for designer products, hence some of the clothes seen above.

anyways, YN has a lot to do. after all, this is an outfit for errands.

-
(1st person)

alright, first stop is-

"holy- are those yeezys?!" ugh, another thought, maybe i shouldn't wear this next time. now i can't even teleport anywhere without having to go to the bathroom or somewhere private. what a nuisance.

whatever, i need to get my laundry and i need to get it now. then i have to go to the post office to get my package and after that i have to go look for some shoe cleaner, get some food and finally get groceries.

so, as i was saying, first stop, laundromat.

what i like about the laundromat is no one is ever there. not even a receptionist, just you and the laundry, well at mine it's like this. i can do whatever i want here, i can use my powers to separate colours and even use a whole row of washers without anybody interfering.

looking on my phone and using a finger to separate the clothes and throw them into their corresponding washers, i look for food places to go to. before i knew it, i had finished sorting and had to put one quarter for each washer. i pulled out eight and put them in, multiple whirring sounds were echoed throughout the room.

next stop, post office.

-

errands are nice and all but i won't bore you with them. so, let's go eat shall we?

i walk into a bathroom and teleport into an alley between what seems like a jewelry store and cafe. i walk out and look from side to side. i walk left and take a peek and the jewelry store, curious of what accessories they hold. then, i saw a thick ring like the one on my right hand only this time it had a grey stone in the middle.

i don't what you call it, maybe careless spending or ignorance but i stare at the ring on my finger and smile as i walk to the cafe.

geranium, the stone that blocks out thoughts when made contact with skin. who needs that when you can do that yourself? eh, at least it looks good.

-

last but not least groceries. i push the cart down the aisles and throw in all i need. i finally reach the coffee jelly packs only to see a familiar face. i start walking away when,

"oi YN, i need help picking which i should buy, the packs or the one pack.." saiki pulls me by the hood of my jacket.

"oI what the hell?! pick for yourself!" though the packs are better obviously they have less grams but if you add them all it'll surpass the grams of the one pack.

thanks

you fucker.

-

i got my groceries and teleported them home and coming back to walk with saiki upon a friendly request, though awkward, accepted.

"why are you wearing so many brands?" he asks as we walk down the sidewalk.

"my parents are owners of a designer clothing company and other clothing companies send in clothing and they give it to me."

before saiki could say anything back, we both heard a voice thinking up a storm

"hey, those people are from my class! what's their names? s-saidi kusi- no! saiki kunio! and that girl, Y-Y-YN! L-LN right right, she was the loser i had to say hi to, well because i'm the perfect, pretty girl i'll say hi to them and they'll say 'oh wow' and make their day! not only that i talked to them first!"

ah fuck.

took the words right out of my mouth.

——-
hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while, i was on vacation and sorry if you dont like/ know these brands or they weren't your syle i just couldn't help but show off my 'hypebeast' sorrysorry but i hope you enjoyed

update
yall idk what the fuck i was thinking w those outfits, here's one i've actually worn lmao