Chapter 4

So today is the first day of school and I'm very happy because I get to see what schools is like so I went go put my clothes on and then I said good morning to my mom and dad and they both said "whatever' and then I just pretend that I didn't hear that because i'm going to have a good day hopefully but anyway I went to go eat breakfast and my mom said " you can't have that its only for people who are important' so I just had to get some food from the basement which is only a bar and they said " your lucky that you get food or else you you have died and I want that but we can't sadly" so I went to go put my shoes on and I walked down to my bus stop and I saw a cute guy and I said hi and he said " ewe bye" so I said bye back but in a sad way and the I saw this girl and then I said hi to her and then she said " don't talk to me ever aging and our so ugly and your so not cool" so I said fine and I moved on and by the time I moved on the bus had came and then I said good morning to the bus driver and she said " go sit down " so I did cause I didn't want to get in trouble and so I asked this girl if I could sit by her and she said" no this seat is taken" and then I asked by who? she said " by my imaginary friend " and I said ok fine so I sat in the back by myself and when I got off it sucked because I was almost late for class but I wasn't and when I got to the class room I said hi to the teacher and she said" for find a seat in the back were no one will see you cause trust me no one will want to see you " so I did and I had to sit by a nerd and and then a guy who picks his nose and so I was disgusted all class and when classed it was time for lunch so I went to the lunch room and then I asked the lunch last what they have for lunch and they said " look its right in your face "/that hurt me because I was blind but I had glasses and I was death but I have hearing aids but anyway I looked at what there was for lunch and then it was fish or a hamburger so I got the hamburger because I'm not a big fan of fish so I grab my food and went to go sit down and then I saw a little girl who was smaller than me and I asked if I could sit by her she said " no way I don't talk to people like you sorry oh wait no I'm not" so again I had to seat by myself and so I seat at the back again and I just ate and no one talked to me not even the Nice's person on earth which was Clara and I felt sad that no one talked to me but maybe its because I'm new and no one know me anyway by the the time I was done eating it was time for gym and I loved gym and so I got in my clothes and then I went into gym by myself and I said hi to the gym teacher and he said " do 15 sit ups now" so i did and I rock it and I know it I was the best out of all the other girls. So at the end of the day wich was at the end of gym we all had to meet someone new and no one went to me at al all and so I said whateve who need you people so I went on the bus and I had ton seat by myself agian but I don't really care if I did and when the bus ride ended I got off and I went home crying because it was a bad day and I thought it was gooing to be great but maybe just maybe tommow will be a better day so I went into the house and then my mom saw me cry she did nothing and then I went to my dad and he did nothing ethir so I just went to my room and cryed all night and then I did my homework and I knew I was gioing to fail it but I still did it.