Just a regular day

Hiro's POV

I woke up this morning and texted Wilbur, he still hasn't seen the message I sent him 30 minutes ago. I didn't know what else to actually do, so I tried to talk to Baymax, but I got too bored. School starts in 42 minutes, ugh! I packed all my books and my phone buzzed for some reason, I was hoping it was Wilbur, but it wasn't, it was actually Penny! Finally, after I don't know how long, someone is finally texting me! But I still don't know how she got my phone number, so when I went to check my phone, the text she sent me was 'Hi!' and the first thing I said to her was, 'How did you get my phone number?'

Penny and Hiro's Texting Conversation (NEW THING ADDED)

P (Penny): Wilbur told me.

H (Hiro): Ahh, I see.

P: How are you?

H: I'm fine, I was sooooo bored and finally someone texted, I was excepting Wilbur, since he's the only person I have in my contacts who is at the same school as me.

P: Okay... so, are you ready?

H: Yeah, I'm gonna head to the door now!

P: Okay, see ya at school! Bye!

H: Bye!

END

I walked out to the door, and walked to school while listening to some peaceful music. While I'm still walking, I just realised I could check my schedule, I grabbed my schedule paper from my school bag and I wasn't looking where I was going, suddenly, I tripped on a rock, but I didn't get injured. I was nearly there and then I saw Violet! I rushed to her and waved at her, she waved back and we started a conversation before going inside the school.

Violet and Hiro's Conversation before going to school

V (Violet): Uh, hi Hiro.

H: Hey Violet! How are you?

V: I'm...fine?

H: You don't look so well.

V: I am fine!

H: Okay! Okay! 

-Penny walks to us and joins-

P: Hey guys!

V and H: Hi.

P: Why aren't you guys inside yet?

H: Me and Violet were just...

V: -walks inside while not telling her friends-

P: Violet! Wait up!- runs to her- I gotta go find her, see you later, Hiro!

H: Bye... -waves-

Conversation Ends

That...was really weird, Violet never even acted like that before. I have to tell Wilbur that, maybe he can help.

Wilbur's POV

While I was walking to school, I didn't look at my phone for the whole time. Once I was nearly there, I went on my phone to text my mum to tell her i'm there, since she's worried about me. I turned it on and I found out Hiro was texting me the whole morning and he also sent me a text to tell me to meet him at his locker, I had completely no idea where it is, this is gonna be tough ._.

When I was trying to find Hiro, I saw three girls surrounding someone, I went to take a look and that someone is actually my friend! I approached to the three girls and said, "Hey! What on earth are you doing to her?" One of them turned around and shouted in a really mean, "Kid, it's none of your business." I pushed the one who shouted at me, and then I saw...

To be continued

Sorry! I had to make it short! Because I don't want to keep you guys waiting and I want to start the next part more quicker, since I have school in a few days, I would be inactive on Wattpad, you can visit my Instagram Page if you're interested (That's kind of why I've been inactive on Wattpad) Username: @futuristic._.four , I post pictures daily, well not really "daily" But anyways, I'm sorry this is short :(