RAURA/THE BEGINNING

LAURAS POV:

its a big day for me because I'm finally moving I wonder if I would meet anyone who would except me for who I am because I'm really Corky. I can't wait until I get to Miami because I here that its really cool there.
............
AT THE HOUSE:
LAURAS POV:
I'm so happy that we're at the house. I grabbed a box and bumped into a boy with pretty blonde hair and it looked like he had haizel eyes and they looked even better in the sunlight. we stared into each others eyes for a moment I was in the zone until.....my dad calls me to help him bring in some boxes with him and Venessa. Hi I'm Ross. Hi I'm Laura. Lauraaaaaa my dad calls. coming dad say Laura. well bye Ross see ya later.

ROSSES POV:

Laura is soooo pretty I hope I see her tomarrow on Monday at school. its not that I like her but I wanna be friends with her really close friends.  oh wait I totally forgot we have auditions for Austin and Ally maybe I should ask Laura to come and she would probably want to audition for Ally.

NEXT DAY:
Austin and Ally Auditions:

Ross:
Hey Laura. do you want to come with me to auditions today?!?
Laura:
sure I was just heading down there because I wanted to audition to be Ally!!
Ross:
well lets go.
Ross opens the door for Laura and they start to drive off to auditions. when they got there they had to wait for a while. two more people had showed up named Raini and Calum also auditioning for a part in the new sitcom Austin and Ally. When Laura auditioned they clapped very loud and the producer and directer told her to stay. finally Ross was up he also did really good so he was asked to stay so was Raini and Calum they all thought that they would become good friends. they all talked for a while so that they could get to know each other better.

MONTHS LATER:

on the phone:
laura-bold ross-normal
hey Ross want to come over because I'm lonely and Vanessa is doing switched at birth and my dad's at work?!?!
Sure anything for you and when I get there can o ask you something?!
Sure! bye Ross.
Bye Laur.

ROSSES POV:
I'm going to Laura's house and I'm finally going to tell her how I really feel about her can't wait.

LAURAS POV:

I can't believe I invited Ross and now I can tell him how I really feel about him! DING DONG. OMG its Ross well Rossy. hi Rossy. hi Laur. well Ross we can sit on the couch I have to talk to you . ok says Ross.
Laura:
I have some deep feelings about you and I wantedbto know if you felt the same Rosses. cheeks turn red. and I have red cheeks and a smirk on my face.
Ross:
oh my gosh Laura that's exactly what I wanted to tell you tonight Laura.  I LOVE YOU LAURA MARANO.
Ross leans in slowly and kisses Laura and kisses each other he grabs her waist and puts her against the wall and they start to make out for an hour.  once they're done they watch Romeo and Juliet Laura falls asleep in the middle of the movie so Ross brings her to her room and closes the door and leaves.
ROSSES POV:

its only 3:00pm and I got a txt from the Austin and Ally set and it said that the new members of the show were Me Laura Raini and Calum. I was thrilled. I'm so lucky because Me and Laura were dating and I'm Austin and also I'm in a band called R5.

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT......RAURA/AUSLLY