FINALLY MINE <3

LAURAS POV:

ever since me and Ross started dating everything has gone great I'm mean  he bought me gifts and other cool things and I've done the same for him. we LOVE each other alot and it makes our Austin and Ally chemistry more better I just can't keep him out of my head and I've already met his family they're awesome and Rydel is like my big sister and the rest are like my brothers and Ratliff is happy that he finally told Rydel how he felt about her and they're dating!. we went on double dates. alot of times and all, it was cool. Ross has good raste and even Ratliff and Ratliff and Ross also are romantic to me and Rydel. so as I keep saying Ross is the only one for me.

ROSSES POV:

I still can't believe that me and Laura are finally together she's the one for me and she's coming over for dinner we're having spegetti with my moms famous spegetti sause and after all of us are going to watch a movie.CAN'T WAIT.

RYDELS POV:

I totally can't wait until Laura gets here she's like my little sister before dinner Laura and I are going to do mannipetties. it'll be super fun.

Laura: hey Rydel

Rydel:hey Laur, ready for tonight?!

Laura:yep and the mannipetties!!

Rydel:lets get started before Ross comes to get you and or before dinner starts.

Laura:kk lets do this! 

Laura and Rydel laugh.

.....minutes later.......

STORMIE:dinner time

everyone runs down the stairs to take their seats they all joke around at the dinner table Laura sits by Ross and Rydel sits by Ratliff. Ross raps his arms around Laura's waist and kisses her cheek and she blushes and smiles.

Laura:Ross!

Ross:I just love you so much!

he whispers in her ear and Laura whispers the same thing to him aswell.

.......after dinner.......

RYDELS POV:

we all couldn't fit on the couches in the lounge room so Ross puts Laura on his lap and I sit on Ratliff's lap and Riker and the others sit on the other lounge chair. Laura and I fall asleep in the middle of the movie since Ross didn't want to wake her Laura stays at the Rosses house for the night.

Laura:Ross what time is it?

Ross: 12:30am

Laura: i have to go home

Ross: well since its late you will have to stay

  Laura: really where will I sleep?

Ross:with me of course and tomarrow we have to go to the Austin and Ally set so that we could shoot our first episode.

Laura:ok

Laura gives Ross a quick kiss on the cheek and they head up to his room.

.......I'm the room........

Laura:goodnight Ross.

Ross:goodnight Laura.

Ross raps his arms around her.

........next day.........

Laura and Ross get ready but Laura barrows some clothes from Rydel and then goes down stairs with Ross to eat breakfast she sees that he is making pancakes so she sits there and wait till they are done.

Ross grabs her and teaches her how to flip pancakes he wraps his hands around her waist while she flipped the pancakes. when they are done they head out to go shoot Austin and Ally. they are finally on set and they're chemistry was better.

........break time.......

Ross goes into Laura's dressing room

Laura:hey babe

Ross:hey sweety

Ross grabs her hand and spins her around then kisses her on the cheek and Laura blushes her cheeks looked like tomatoes.

they finally leave to set.

director: well guys you did great and tomarrow you don't have to come and have a good day see you next week.

LIKE COMMENT READ PLEASE....AND FOLLOW ILL FOLLOW BACK RAURAANDAUSLLYLUV