Ch.2 - Dungeons And Perverts

Hey guys, Waifumaster here, anyway here's the new chapter, sorry it took so long, and thanks for the 3k reads, that's just ridiculous, anyways let's do this

>> ♡♡♡ << 💞 >> ♡♡♡ <<

Oh man... you've had quite the time this week. You knew that taking care if a jabberwocky would be hard, but you didn't know it was going to be that hard, throughout the week you were making sure she was comfortable and that her needs were met, of course, she was never one to ask for much, but she was quite needy, as a princess she wasn't very keen on doing her chores, not because she didn't want to, but rather she never heard of chores such as "dishwashing","laundry" and other little jobs, however, you didn't mind, she never treated you like a servant or anything.

You were in the kitchen making her some breakfast when she came down, she was still wearing her armor, but she wasn't wearing her helmet anymore, something about her being too prideful to hide her face...

~♡~ Louise ~♡~: "Good day there! I'm so glad to see you here, it's amazing what these "alarm clocks" do! I just wake up and I always see you making good! It's honestly amazing how you humans were able to put the power of time inside that small metal rectangle"

You smile and shake your head before shutting off the stove

<< You >>: "Well uh... not really, it just wakes you up at a certain time, and I just happen to be cooking breakfast for you, that's all, it isn't as cool as you think"

She sighs and looks a bit disappointed

~♡~ Louise ~♡~: "You know, I was so excited to come here, I thought I was gonna meet a hero and go on adventures! Maybe, someday be kidnapped and have a hero come to my rescue! It would be so, so romantic~"

Soon her tentacles unwrapped from her armor

~♡~ Louise ~♡~: "But Louise! We already have our hero in front of us! He just needs the armor and sword! Plus isn't he just adorable!"

~♡~ Louise ~♡~: "Tch! As if! And why I ever need a hero in the first place! We're the hero of our kingdom! If anything we're gonna is the ones to save this lover... I-I mean loser..."

You sigh and do a fake laugh

<< You >>: "Haha, very funny you two, I get it, I get it..."

Louise blushes and retracts her tentacles

~♡~ Louise ~♡~: "Oh Y/N... I'm sorry about that, I guess my thoughts just got a bit out of hand... well anyways, I'm sorry about that... sorry for sounding a bit ungrateful earlier, you do so much just to make sure I stay happy and content."

She looks a bit sad and looks down away from you, you sigh and walk up to her and pat her back, but her wings are kinda big and I can't do much but pat her wings instead

<< You >>: "Hey it's ok Louise, stuff like this is normal, you're not ungrateful, you're just talking about your hopes is all... and uh, maybe I can actually do my job well too... I've been keeping you locked up in this house ever since you've arrived, so how about you and me go out and show you the human world, it'll be nice come on"

She smiles and stands up, her tentacles unravel and start to move around and smile along with her... man, you are never getting used to those things, but they are controlled by her so I'm not gonna be surprised that they share her same sentiments and thoughts... you quickly go to your room and change into some casual clothing and get outside, Louise has nothing to wear besides her armor and her royal attire underneath, but she says that she can't really let other people see that...