(Trailer)Beacon

Ok so we can all agree that sometimes it's hard for most of us to pick a side. We also can probably agree if you had to choose from two sisters one sweet and kind and the other not so sweet and kind you would choose could still have a little trouble. Even I have trouble through picking favorites. Hey no ones perfect. At Least from what I heard my from my dad.

You're probably wondering who this is. Or even what I am. Well let me just tell you I'm way different from you i'm the daughter of one of the greatest heros J and a what people think is the most evil person .

Like I said hard to choose my dad always said "Never see the world for what it is but see it for what it could be." I love to play with him and he promised one day he would teach me to fly. Oh did I not say i'm half dragon half human which makes me a faunus. But anyways that's kinda besides the point. One day he left and never can back 5 days after he left there was a dragon report in my hometown The Village of dragons saying a dragon had gone made or even insane. I didn't want to believe this because well i'm just that way. Why am I that way you ask no idea. My mother is the exact same way. A few weeks later my mother pulled me from my class and told me i'm sending me and my siblings to a different dimension.

But we were all going to be in different dimensions sad right. We won't even remember each other if we came in contact with one another. I'm going to miss those I love. Why did this have to happen. The day before I was being crowned. That makes it even worse. I'm the pretty princess that can't do anything by herself and needs to depend on others. Sometimes I just wish I could be normal. Well I guess I finally get that chance.

As I was in the garden full of flowers I heard a loud crash.My father came flying in and just picked me up and put me on his back. He was holding the rest of my siblings and we were all just confused.

In a calming voice he said "We are under attack by the shadows they were planning a sneak attack on us."

And of course my siblings were starting to freak out. As my dad try to calm them down there was nothing but crying and screaming. This made me feel so annoyed and all of a sudden I yelled "shut up" and it turned into a sonic roar. All the trees around us all were knocked back. Then everyone went silent

"Everyone needs to calm down" I said in a annoyed tone. Listen I know we're all scared but freaking out is not the answer to this". My dad looked at me and smiled.

Sooner or later we got to this huge portal my dad sent my siblings in first but held me back.

"Here take these"he said As he looked into to my rainbow and red eyes. He hurried to wipe a tear away. He handed me music box and in side was a rainbow flower, two necklace one from him and mom, A book, a staff, glasses and what seamed to be regular red contacts.

"I'm the realm I'm about to take your eyes they could hurt the humans and other Creatures there. The thought of that scared me. These contacts they will change your eye color to permerdent red. Also these glasses well they do the same while being able to change into almost any eye where.

"Cool". I said trying not to sound sad

"I know right" he said trying to cheer me up.

"The flower can never die while the necklace has a protection spell. The book can help you transform into different mythical creatures and this staff well you'll see.

"You might lose your memories of us and everyone else."

"WAIT WHAT"!!! I screamed.

"Stay safe my child." He said as he pushed me in the portal."

"DAD NO!!! I screamed