Chapter 2

Abel

    I woked up with a major headache.I slowly sat up on the couch,rubbing both of my temples.What the fuck happened? I looked around the room.Cans of Colt 45 surrounded me.Another sharp pain attacked my head.I groaned and rubbed my face with my hand.I stood up and in a slow pace,walked towards the bathroom.I opened the door and turned on the light.I pulled down my pants and started to piss while trying to focus my vision.I was soon fnished and flushed the toilet.Suddenly my stomach began to rumble.I hurried and squat down to throw up in the toilet.Brown liquid escape from my mouth as I breathed in and out heavily.A sudden rush filled me as I threw up once again.I closed my eyes and spit in the toilet.After about 5 more gags I was finished.I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet as I stood up.Ugh hangovers.I walked back into the living room and noticed the it was messier than last time.I decided to clean it up before it gets any messier,so I started picking up some cans.

     About 30 minutes later I was finally done.I sighed in relief and looked at the time on my phone.5:32 p.m This would be the right time to take a shower.I walked inside my orange themed bathroom and turned on the shower to the perfect temperature.I took off my clothes and hopped in,closing the shower curtain.I started washing myself.About 10 minutes later I was done but I stayed in the shower.Thinking about yesterday.Delia.The water sprinkled on my face,blending in with my tears.Yeah,i'm crying.A real man cry.I turned off the water and hopped out.The bathroom was really foggy.I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist then walked out into my bedroom.I opened my closet door to pick out what I was going to wear today.I decided to throw on black jeans,a black sweatshirt that said 'R.O.D' in blue letters,and blue jordans.  (Sorry I don't know much about jordans which is stupid in a way -.-) I walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth.After I was done I looked in the mirror.Delia.I can't possibly get her out of my head.Her short brown hair,caramel skin,slim figure,and hazel eyes.I never expectated for her to do that to me.Especially when she loved me.I looked down and walked into the living room.I picked up my Galaxy 5 and noticed the missed calls from Delia.I sighed and deleted her number.I also noticed a text message from my home boy Devon.I opened it up and read it.

     From:Devon :0

      To:Abel

     Sent:2:48 p.m

      Sup bruh! Wanna know if u want to kick it today at the strip club? Yanno throw them bandz my nigga lmao.Text me back soon yo'!

     I slightly laughed and texted him back.

           From:Abel

           To:Devon

          Sent:6:48 p.m

       Lmao Fasho! I need to get my mind off of Delia thot ass.She cheated on me with Tora man.Smh.Its coo tho.I aint going to be in anymore relationships frfr.

      I turned on the Tv and flipped through the channels until I saw Regular Show appear on the screen.My phone buzzed on my lap and I knew it was a text message fron Devon so I read it.

           From:Devon :0

            To:Abel

            Sent:6:50 p.m

       Word? Damn.Hoes aint loyal my nigga.Ill pick you up at 7 aiight

       I didn't text back.My attention went back on Rigby. I laughed at the little joke they did.I heard a knock on my door.Damn Devon.I turned off my TV and got up to open it.There stood Devon cheesing really hard."Nigga we gonna see some bad bitches at this strip club mane!" He yelled,excited.

"Damn,don't get a boner bruh." I laughed.He kissed his teeth and started walking towards his car.I followed along.Hopefully this will get my mind off Delia.

        I've been in this club for 1 hour and nothing phased me.Devon went somewhere to get a lap dance while im sitting here still thinking about Delia.The lights went on and off as SchoolBoy Q-Studio played through the speakers.All the men admired the dancers and threw money and the lady waitresses passed out drinks.I still have my money in my back pocket.I only threw one dollar at this one girl,but that was because Devon forced me to.Talkin about if you stare at her and don't throw any money you'll hurt her feelings.I let out a big sigh and put my hands on my face.Suddenly the music slowed down.

"Shes thick! Shes a redbone! And shes horny! Get ready for Purple Frosting!!"

      The man with the microphone announced.I didn't bother to look up.I bet she was just like the other strippers,stinky,ugly,and a bad dancer.Then again I heard ooo's and ahh's,so I decided to look up.Thats when I saw the most sexiest girl ever.She had long red hair,caramel skin but little bit lighter,dimples,and the fattest ass.As suprised as I was in the inside I didn't show any expression on the outside.The lights flickered on and off with the beat as she slid down the pole.I watched her eyes look around the crowd until her eyes met mines.She bit her bottom lip and I did the same,winking at her.She slapped her ass and began twerking.Thats when it hit me.The only way to forget about Delia is to do what I do best,have sex.I knew she wanted me and she knew I wanted her.Theres no doubt I will fuck her tonight.